All reviews long island front desk wedding night wedding hotel the hotel staff shuttle service easy access hotel restaurant this past weekend the hotel is clean wedding guests the staff was friendly and helpful up to date three nights sales manager off the highway bed was comfortable
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff nice, hotel clean. We only stayed one night but the bed was comfortable. The breakfast buffet was $12 and very good. They had a restaurant and bar at night but we didn’t eat there. The outdoor pool looked nice. If we are in the area again, we’d definitely stay there. The location is right off the highway so super convenient!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
FP-PlainviewGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Melville Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your stellar review of the Four Points, Marissa! We are thrilled to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us from your room, to our wonderful breakfast selection to our convenient location.

My staff and I work diligently to provide a great experience for each of our guests. We great each guest with a smile and wanting to know how can we help you. We are thrilled this shone through.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you find yourself in the area for the opportunity to earn a fifth star.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I blocked out Four Points for the night of my wedding. Kim was amazing to deal with. She made the entire process very easy & she was a pleasure to deal with. Any time I needed any information regarding my guests booking rooms she sent it to me with no problem and helped me throughout the entire process. The staff was very accommodating when I dropped off hotel bags for my guests as well as booking a breakfast the next morning. Even though the bar was closing when we all pulled up, they still made sure to accommodate us and let us all hang out as late as we wanted.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your stellar review of the Four Points Melville and our wonderful staff during such a special occasion, Lauren. We were honored to have been such an integral part of your wedding weekend.

My staff and I work diligently to provide a home away from home experience for each of our guests. We are here to tend to the details and leave our guests stress free. We understand that weddings have a lot of moving parts and if we could alleviate a bit of the work from our couples, we are happy to do so. We are thrilled you were pleased and that this shone through. We will proudly pass along your kudos to Kim and the rest of the staff.

We were happy to keep our bar area open for your guests to continue celebrating the happy occasion. We are glad everyone enjoyed themselves!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

The service was amazing, all our guest loved their rooms. They provided a shuttle to and from the venue. I booked a suite for my daughter and my self. My guest were super happy that it was a pet friendly hotel. Kim was on point with anything and everything we needed.

Room Tip: All rooms were clean and comfortable
Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your stellar review of the Four Points Melville during such a special occasion. We were honored to have been such an integral part of your daughter's wedding weekend.

My staff and I work diligently to provide a home away from home experience for each of our guests. We are here to tend to the details and leave our guests stress free. It is the little things, like shuttle service, that can really relieve some of the guess work from the day. We are here to help in any way we can to assure the day goes smoothly. We are thrilled that this shone through. We will proudly pass along your kudos to Kim and the rest of the staff.

Everyone that joins us here is like family, including our four-legged guests. We are glad that your families enjoyed their time with us as well. We look forward to welcoming you all back again soon for another five-star experience.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We were recommended by our wedding venue to contact Kim and her team regarding a room block for our upcoming wedding. As soon as the email was sent, the block was reserved and the process was complete! Kim and Mary provided exceptional customer service throughout the booking process and took the worry and stress off of us. They even booked shuttle services for our guests to and from the venue. Additionally, they allowed us to provide gift bags to our guests and distributed these upon check-in. There was some confusion at check-in, as most of our guests were from out of town and arrived early. However, the staff worked diligently to provide accommodations for our large families. Overall, the entire staff was extremely kind and inclusive, which was important to us as a same-sex couple. Our families had amazing experiences and enjoyed amenities, including the pool and bar. We were very satisfied with the customer service, as well as the honeymoon suite services, and encourage more couples to use this hotel for their wedding guests!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FP-PlainviewGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Melville Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you so much for your stellar review of the Four Points Melville and our wonderful staff during such a special occasion. We were honored to have been such an integral part of your wedding weekend.

My staff and I work diligently to provide a home away from home experience for each of our guests. We are here to tend to the details and leave our guests stress free. We understand that weddings have a lot of moving parts and if we could alleviate a bit of the work from our couples, we are happy to do so. We are thrilled you were pleased and that this shone through. We will proudly pass along your kudos to Kim, Mary and the rest of the staff.

Everyone that joins us here is like family. We are glad that your families enjoyed their time and were able to enjoy some of the amenities that we have to offer. We look forward to welcoming you all back again soon for another five-star experience.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

I can’t speak highly enough about the service and staff at this hotel in planning rooms blocked for my son and new wife’s wedding- including Breakfast Buffet the next morning. Kimberly and Mary were excellent coordinators and extremely diligent and on point every step of the way. They answered all inquiries, via email or telephone, and never missed a step. The hotel is very clean and rooms comfortable. The shuttle service to and from our venue - the Woodbury Country Club- was convenient and accommodating. Our son and bride made gift bags for our guests and they were handed out by desk staff upon guests’ check in. For the private Breakfast Buffett the next morning, the banquet room was decorated very nicely with round tables with flowers and food was prepared as I requested do to some guests health issues. All staff was helpful and friendly, courteous and efficient. I highly recommend the Four Points Sheraton in Plainview for your stay and party planning accommodations.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
FP-PlainviewGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Melville Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you so much for your excellent review of the Four Points Melville, Kate. We were honored to have been such an integral part of your son's wedding.

Our staff is here to assure that each guest is tended to as if they were family. They go out of their way to assure that your stay goes smoothly. They will happily answer questions and work diligently to assure that everyone has what they need in order to fully enjoy their stay with us. Wedding stays can be hectic and we try to alleviate any stress from our guests. We are happy to see that your guests were able to enjoy great service and fully enjoy the breakfast set out for the next day. We are proud to pass along your kudos to our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable experience.