“Local Bagel Shop”

Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Plainview
Plainview, New York
“Local Bagel Shop”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great variety of bagels and foods for breakfast and lunch. Food is very fresh and made to order. People behind counter very efficient. Lines move fast and good seating.

• Visited April 2014

Plainview, New York
“Great local bagels in a hurry !”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love Plainview Town Bagel, which is a chain on Long Island . Don't be put off by the long line that you have to wait in, because they move very quickly, are efficient and have the proper staff to serve everyone. Love the bagels, which include low calorie and low carb bagels and of. Purse my favorite, sunflower flagels! Good assortment of salads and cream cheeses, which include sclox and olive cream cheese. They also have a very good chopped salad section, where you tell them what you want and they chop it up for you. They have expanded to have more room to comfortably seat people. Of course one negative is the parking. It's a horribly crowded parking lot and you may have to drive around for a while at busy times, sorry bout that!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank purple8293
“Neighborhood Comfort Zone”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

In a town with several bagel stores Town is just the one I go to if I want good fresh food, value and a pleasant experience. We are talking neighborhood here. You're likely to meet someone you know, taken for a whole and enjoy your meal. The best chopped salads and never a complaint that you've selected too many items. I miss it when I'm away from home and stop in almost as soon as we return. Need I say more?

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Blah!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

First of lets say I have frequented this place for years. It is not till my later years that I have realized what a terrible establishment it is. Lets start with food, they screw up my order 75% off the time and I FAX/EMAIL it to them! Steve the owner is rude, arrogant dick! He's extremely kurt and always right, customer is always wrong. They over charge for stuff like bagels that come with your breakfast or up the size of your drink so they can charge you more. I have no idea why people wait in line to patronize this establishment. Incompetent staff and terrible, rude owner. There are plenty of other bagel stores in town to support then this one.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Speakeasyandfree
New York
“Ok bagel shop”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Although this place is very busy, it certainly is not my favorite place for bagels...overpriced. The parking is terrible too.

Visited September 2013