“Blah!”
Review of Town Bagel Shop

Town Bagel Shop
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Plainview
Reviewed December 13, 2013

First of lets say I have frequented this place for years. It is not till my later years that I have realized what a terrible establishment it is. Lets start with food, they screw up my order 75% off the time and I FAX/EMAIL it to them! Steve the owner is rude, arrogant dick! He's extremely kurt and always right, customer is always wrong. They over charge for stuff like bagels that come with your breakfast or up the size of your drink so they can charge you more. I have no idea why people wait in line to patronize this establishment. Incompetent staff and terrible, rude owner. There are plenty of other bagel stores in town to support then this one.

2  Thank Speakeasyandfree

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Although this place is very busy, it certainly is not my favorite place for bagels...overpriced. The parking is terrible too.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This location generally has fresh salads and sandwiches. There is a large variety of bagels and the service is pretty fast even when it is crowded during lunchtime hours.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I grew up on Long Island bagels but having moved north I almost forgot how amazing bagels from this area are. Cannot be replicated elsewhere! Great selection if bagels and we all enjoyed them! We are still enjoying them 2 days later and they are still soft unlike the bagels we get locally which are hard as a rock within hours of purchasing them! They were hot and fresh in the bag. Long line out the door was expertly manipulated by the wonderful employees and we didn't have to wait long at all. Now that we are off the island I'm still thinking about them.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

After staying at a hotel down the road the night before, the fiancé and I were looking for a good breakfast place that morning. Boy did we find one!! There was a long line, but it was definitely worth it!! What's nice is that they actually have an area to sit down and eat. Majority of bagel stores will have only 3 or 4 tables, but Town Bagel Shop has a nice large area of booths for you to sit and enjoy your food at. I wouldn't mind stopping at this place for lunch one day when I'm in the area.