“Fresh Selections”

Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in Plainview
New York City, New York
“Fresh Selections”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This location generally has fresh salads and sandwiches. There is a large variety of bagels and the service is pretty fast even when it is crowded during lunchtime hours.

Visited October 2013

“Real NY bagels”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I grew up on Long Island bagels but having moved north I almost forgot how amazing bagels from this area are. Cannot be replicated elsewhere! Great selection if bagels and we all enjoyed them! We are still enjoying them 2 days later and they are still soft unlike the bagels we get locally which are hard as a rock within hours of purchasing them! They were hot and fresh in the bag. Long line out the door was expertly manipulated by the wonderful employees and we didn't have to wait long at all. Now that we are off the island I'm still thinking about them.

• Visited June 2013
Mineola, New York
“Awesome bagel store!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

After staying at a hotel down the road the night before, the fiancé and I were looking for a good breakfast place that morning. Boy did we find one!! There was a long line, but it was definitely worth it!! What's nice is that they actually have an area to sit down and eat. Majority of bagel stores will have only 3 or 4 tables, but Town Bagel Shop has a nice large area of booths for you to sit and enjoy your food at. I wouldn't mind stopping at this place for lunch one day when I'm in the area.

Visited May 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Favorite Bagels”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I retired recently moved to Florida. One of the things I miss the most is the bagels I used to get from Town Bagel shop located in Plainview in a shopping center. They also make great sandwiches. I love their tuna and white fish salad. The place is clean, managed efficiently and always stocked with freshly baked bagels. If you are a health nut, try their whole wheat bagels.

• Visited May 2013
Stamford, Connecticut
“Yumm”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Was staying down the street teaching and found by accident. Had great food and bagels, stopped on way home and picked up a dozen for home. Great placem greater prices after 4pm'

• Visited May 2013