“Amazing pizza”
Review of Bella Vista

Bella Vista
Ranked #31 of 92 Restaurants in Plainview
Reviewed January 8, 2016

Although it is not as big as La Piazza, Bella Vista is the definition of pizza. Unbelievable pizza and great service. I am here at least twice a week. Prices are much more reasonable than bigger pizza places in the area. Food is always fresh and great!

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

I threw up there buffalo chicken that I had. I don't know what the hell happened, either the chicken was under cooked or left out too long. I ate it for lunch and by 8/9 pm I threw up from it. Won't ever order from them again, especially something with chicken.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank 333adria
Reviewed November 6, 2014

I lived my entire adult life on Long Island until earlier this year..... so I consider myself a "local".... I did a take out order from Bella Vista since it was close to relatives in the area. BOY!!! what a sticker shock....
Over $16 for a standard large PLAIN cheese pie. Pizza was good/ok... but won't be back... They have their hooks into this neighborhood -- and are taking advantage.... I can't wait till another Pizzeria Opens with a $10 or $12 Special and Steals all their business. I also ordered a dozen Garlic Knots... they were TINY... and also sooo expensive... They were little bite size nugget pieces... not 2-3 bites that most places serve. Over All very disappointed and WON'T be back!

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed September 2, 2014

there was one thing I hated about this place, I only had time to eat here once. everything looked so good in the display, and the large pizza lasted for like 3 meals. very friendly happy service. stop by for some lunch, its worth it.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed August 29, 2014

NY style pizza that attracts very local business. Small place great if you buy a fresh whole pie, but slices can be cold due to lower traffic than some larger places nearby. Modest seating (comfort and quantity), place for a quick bite, not a long meal.

Date of visit: August 2014