All reviews long island two bedroom suite evening reception home away from home complimentary breakfast hot tub staying at this hotel bagels excellent stay full kitchen great place to stay indoor pool pleasant stay very nice hotel front desk staff easy access business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2019

Amazing place. My children loved it as well. They were able to swim until 10pm and loved the fact that I was able to buy groceries and cook instead of buying fast food. Great place and looking forward to another stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
AngeloC3204, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Homewood Suites Melville. I am glad to hear that your kids enjoyed the pool and the suite! We can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

My husband, myself and our three year old stayed here while we were in town visiting relatives. So close to their house in Melville. It was great to have breakfast every morning. We arrived on Thursday evening and they had dinner ready for us! We had been on the road for 12 hours and it was so nice to not have to worry about dinner once we arrived. They serve a light dinner Monday through Thursday. The only thing I wish were different was having a bathtub in our room instead of a stand up shower. I am not sure if it was an option but it was a surprise for my toddler when she couldn't take her usual bath. Other than that, great room and great hotel!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Everyone from the front desk at check in to the Housekeeping staff are wonderful. I wish I would of gotten the persons name that was working when I checked in. Maybe shawn I really can recall. During my 120 nights a year of hotel stays. He was probably one of the best front desk attendants I have encountered. When I was downstairs waiting for my take out to arrive I watched him treat everyone with the same outstanding customer service that he treated me with. Outstanding.

Trip type: Traveled on business
AngeloC3204, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Homewood Suites Melville. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the wonderful service provided by our hardworking staff. We can't wait to welcome you home again!

Reviewed March 14, 2019

Nice room, nicely furnished, nice kitchen. We chose Homewood Suites due to the reviews on cleanliness, unfortunately our suite was NOT as clean as the reviews claimed they were. Dirty bathroom, dirty furniture, dusty carpet.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
AngeloC3204, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2019

Thank you for your review of your most recent stay. I sincerely apologize for the issues you had with your room. I hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed March 5, 2019

Bad bed woke up in pain n pillows u need 6 just to make 2 good pillows., n bed kept sliding down n to side . Also kitchen way to small couldn't clean n cook at the same time n you could sit at the kitchen table n cook on stove at same time danger . To small .

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
AngeloC3204, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the bed in your room and room layout. I apologize for this experience and will work with our staff to prevent this from happening in the future.
We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation.
I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.