All reviews long island evening reception two bedroom suite home away from home complimentary breakfast hot tub breakfast and dinner bagels excellent stay indoor pool great place to stay excellent hotel pleasant stay bed was very comfortable front desk staff convenient location homewood
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I tried the hotel, never stayed in a Homewood Suite, would definitely go back here again, the price was good and stay was great and so was the breakfast. I'd stay here again next time I am in town... LZ

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angelo C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville. I am glad that you enjoyed our beautifully renovated suites and our breakfast. We can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Hotel was great as always. Hotel sits a little hidden behind another hotel and GPS takes you down the street further. Staff was friendly and was able to find a room to check in early. Breakfast was also very good and not overly crowded!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Angelo C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you for your review of the of Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville. I am glad you enjoyed out friendly staff and complementary breakfast. We can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Definitely not up to par with other Homewood Suites. Glasses, utensils and kitchen cabinets were dirty so we did not use the kitchen. Pullout couch mattress was too thin to sleep on without feeling every support rods. Bathroom sink smelled like sewage. Breakfast was not as good as other Homewood Suites we have stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Pioneer515343
Angelo C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the suite and the pull out couch. I apologize for this experience and will work with our staff to prevent this from happening again in the future. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and I apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Overall, it was a pleasant stay. I came here for a business conference. I don't like being away from home. This was not a bad place at all and I found it very comfortable and pleasant. The suite was clean, and spacious and very comfortable. It was nice to not be confined to a small room. I liked being to have a kitchen and

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angelo C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our suites are spacious and beautiful. We can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Clean, modern rooms with full kitchens and complimentary breakfast AND dinner. Friendly, efficient staff in a convenient location. Well maintained building and property. The best complimentary hotel breakfast I have experienced to date.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angelo C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Thank you for your great review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful meals. We work hard to provide excellent service. We can't wait to welcome you home again soon.