All reviewslong islandevening receptiontwo bedroom suitehome away from homecomplimentary breakfasthot tubbreakfast and dinnerbagelsexcellent stayindoor poolgreat place to stayexcellent hotelpleasant staybed was very comfortablefront desk staffconvenient locationhomewood
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Great choice for,an overnight while visiting Long Island. Set in park like area. Breakfast was excellent with hot foods and good cold selection as well. Nice to have small suite for those who like quiet and others who watch tv!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angelo C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thank you for your great review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our Suite Start Breakfast and our beautiful location. We can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Hotel was nice, staff was good the room was nice and clean. The only issue was the heating unit within room was a little loud. Overall it was a great experience and i would definitely stay again. No issues from start to finish.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angelo C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our hardworking staff and our beautiful suites. We can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

One of the best hotels I have stayed in for business. Chef Don food and presentation was exceptional. Room were clean and the staff was professional. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying on Long Island. It is even worth it to travel to NYC rather than stay in the city.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angelo C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the wonderful reception provided by Chef Don. I am glad that you enjoyed our beautifully renovated suites and our hardworking staff. We can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2017

It truly a home away from home! Close to work and convenient to restaurants and shopping. Parking could have been better but overall no complaints. I wish I had more of an opportunity to use the spa after a long day.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angelo C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville - NY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Melville. I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2017

Location , Bed and stay was very comfortable .
Staff had bad attitude .
Minimal dinner options hower that was complimentary and wine/beer was included.
Will never return to this hotel until I hear the staff has been trained to behave professionally with customers

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the staff and the complimentary evening reception.
I apologize for this experience and will work with our staff to prevent this from happening in the future.
We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation.
I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.