“What happened?”

Add it.
Mario's Pizza
Ranked #54 of 88 Restaurants in Plainview
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I do not know what happened to this pizzeria. I've been getting take out from this place for a couple of years now and all was fine until about 3 months ago. Now, after last night, I'll find another restaurant. I ordered the linguine with garlic and oil, the baked ziti and 2 slices. I should have looked at what I was given before arriving home because the garlic was absolutely raw, the baked ziti was over cooked and I asked them not to heat the pizza but they did and that too was overdone. That's the second time in 3 months they screwed up my order. Oh and I should mention they have a woman taking ordered who I think may be Asian or Hispanic because she has slanted eyes and a nasty attitude. Very rude. I'm sorry that this once very good pizzeria has gone so far down hill but with the many other places in our area I'm sure we'll find another soon and I'll write about it to inform our many readers of another place to dine.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

A group of us ordered take-out on a Friday night around 8:00.
Delivery time was approx 30 mins which is acceptable for a Fri evening.

We ordered an assortment of pizzas & pasta dishes, and they all arrived very hot and delicious.
I ordered the pasta primavera and there were plenty of veggies.

The menu offerings are the same as that of the so many similar type restaurants in the area. On Long Island, we have many choices for pizza/Italian food. While this restaurant isn't very unique or different, quality & consistency rank very high.