“Delicious and great service!”
Review of La Piazza

La Piazza
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Plainview
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: The name you trust, the food you love. We are committed to bringing you the best Pizza in the area, and one of the best dining experiences you can have on Long Island. With locations in Plainview, Merrick and Melville. Call or come in today. No reservations required.
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in and husband had a calzone, son had a slice of pizza, and I had a heated veggie/cheese sandwich from the window. Son said it was the best pizza he's ever eaten. Husband said the calzone was amazing. My sandwich was SO good and filling! Really neat ambience, too, though we sat in the casual area in the front. You can go further back in the restaurant if you want a mire elegant dining experience with a server.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 24, 2018

Took the grandkids for pizza and pasta and all the food was excellent!! The staff were very patient with two little kids and did their best to accommodate all of our needs!! The chicken parm was especially good as was the bread and the Caesar salad! This is a great place to dine in or take out!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

As a longtime Plainview/Old Bethpage resident, I’ve eaten at LaPiazza more times than I can count or remember. I only hope I can forget this time soon!

While the pasta, pizza and main courses never disappoint, the side salad and general manager, Tony, need updating and/or replacement.

The side salad comes with a dressing that contains so much artificial thickeners in it that you can stand a spoon up in it. Ugh!!!!

Tony claims unconvincingly that the dressing is “homemade.” Seriously, oil and vinegar don’t defy gravity and aren’t gelatinous and full of sugar in my home. What in God’s name is in that salad dressing?!? Yuck!!!!

After complaining about the salad, he had the great idea to send me back the same slimy iceberg lettuce (what respectable resturant even serves iceberg lettuce anymore?) and claim the slime was not really leftover dressing or rotten produce, but the “juice from two very tiny cherry tomatoes.” The juice from tomatoes is pink water, not yellow oil in my home.

If Tony can’t get a simple side salad right or satisfy a loyal customer, I can only wonder what damage he will do to the restaurant’s reputation given enough time and responsibility.

Good luck Louis!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 19, 2018

We've been going to La Piazza ever since it opened. We've NEVER had a bad meal!!!
That's amazing for a restaurant. Since then, several more La Piazzas and other named-restaurants have been opened by the same owners. All are fantastic.
One of the very important things is cleanliness. The owner has instilled that in all of his places. And, the food, great. Not only wonderful but very decent portions. I cannot say enough about my favorite place.
Service is extraordinary and friendly.
Thanks, La Piazza.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Every time we are in Long Island, our team has to make sure to have dinner here at least once. The staff are friendly and make a point of really treating the customers well. Definitely a place to return to.

Date of visit: September 2017