“Great place!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My family of five eats here quite regularly. Pastas, pizzas, salads are all delicious. We always go to dinner a bit early to avoid the wait. Prices are very fair too. It is a bit noisy in the restaurant so it isn't for a romantic meal. They seem to do a huge takeout business as well.

There are newer reviews for La Piazza

Reviewed February 18, 2013

the pecan salad with grilled chicken is amazing..as is the grilled chicken plain..so tasty..most dishes i have had regular or catered are delicious..i highly reccomend this place!!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We had food delivered from this restaurant weeks ago. It took over 2 hours (no exaggeration) and by the time the food got here, it looked terrible. The delivery guy apologized, saying he couldn't find our house (located in the same town), said that the food looked pretty bad and would call his boss to get the bill adjusted. His boss refused his own employee. I spoke to the guy, said that I could no longer feed it to my kids and now that its after 9 pm, I can't wait for a new order. He was so difficult and made a very minor adjustment just to get off the phone. Despite my better judgment, I tried again and, this time just ordered a pizza. The delivery guy came to the door and said "$32". I said that it seemed high and told him to check. He then said "oh, $22" (nice try). This place needs a "Restaurant Stakeout"---that show that goes to restaurants to teach them that they can't make it long term without good customer service. The pizza may have tasted better if I wasn't so aggrivated.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I come here about once a week and have been for years. Dinner time on the weekends could be a bit of a wait but usually shorter than they tell you The wait service is experienced and quick. The kitchen pumps out meals and take out orders in super speed. Service is always quick even at the busiest times. The food is always good

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Spent $85 on take-out for five people. I ordered 4 meals for 5 people. At any other Italian restaurant I've been to that is more than enough food. The portions were so small, they fed only 4 people without left overs! ..And we are not big eaters. Major disappointment. Food OK but not worth the empty stomachs. I will go to the other neighborhood choices. Mr. Joes is not bad and Villa Monte is very good!

1  Thank judyOd