“Fresh, Tasty, and Friendly”
Review of Buffalo Grille

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Plainview, New York
“Fresh, Tasty, and Friendly”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

What could be better then the title of this review? Tried BG for lunch recently , it's a fairly new addition in the Plainview Morton Village Shopping Center. We were cordially greeted by Lisa? who asked if we wanted a table or take out. BG is small but does have a number of tables for eat in so that's what we did.

The varied menu has many wraps, salads, sandwiches, etc. I had chicken wrap with many fixings and my wife a salad. Both very good. I m sure a slightly non menu special order would be prepared if one asks.

Looking over the menu for our next visit, my eye caught Lisa s chile in a bread owl that I can t wait to try once the weather turns cooler.

BG is ideal for lunch and even a quick weekday dinner before or after you do your food shopping at nearby Shoprite. I think they deliver too.

Good Luck Buffalo Grill.

• Visited August 2013

East Meadow
“Hidden Yummy”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Hopefully this review is about the Buffalo Grille in Centerport. From the outside, the place looks fancy. When you walk in, you get the feeling that you have found one of Guy Fiery's Dives. The food was great. The onion rings and sweet potato fries were to die for. You have to try it.

Visited August 2013
Plainview, New York
“Welcome to Plainview”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Buffalo Grille opened in the Morton Village Shopping Center near the CVS this spring. Its modest exterior leads one to think it is just a greasy wing take out place, but my husband and I were pleasantly surprised by the variety of fresh appetizers, soups, salads, chilis, sandwiches, wraps, and burgers, in addition to wings. It has sit-down service in addition to a take out business. The chili was nicely spiced with a good quality cheddar topping. The man at the next table was thrilled by the bacon avocado egg roll appetizer special. Sandwiches were freshly made to order; I requested and received a mixture of two chicken "specials." My husband liked the french dip. The bread is obviously of artisan quality.
We are looking forward to returning and trying the soups, salads, and wings. This should be making our regular rotation along with our town's Chinese and Italian restaurants.

• Visited July 2013
Long Island, NY
“Great New Gem for Plainview”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The Buffalo Grille is new to town and is great. The employees are friendly and very helpful. The menu is great and full of flavor. The prices are right and the experience can't be beat.

• Visited April 2013