“excellent family shish kabob restaurant”

Ayhan's Shish Kebab
Ranked #66 of 88 Restaurants in Plainview
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were a group of 6 people and ordered 5 different dishes for dinner. The food came to the table in a timely fashion and was both hot and attractively presented. Everyone was happy with his selection; some ordered chicken, some shrimp, and I had a stuffed egg plant.
The staff is well trained, friendly and efficient.
The decor is Middle Eastern and very attractive. We have eaten at Ayhan's before, either for lunch or Sunday brunch, and have always been happy with the food and the service.
My take: you cannot go wrong going to Ayhan's.

There are newer reviews for Ayhan's Shish Kebab

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food was tasty. Service was very good. The cocktails were a great valve. It was my first visit, we'll go again. We all enjoyed our dinner.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Shish Kebab is one of my favorite restaurants. The food and service are always good and I never feel rushed.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have been to a few of Ayhan's locations. This location is the closest to my house. I really enjoy the food every time I come. Everyone who works here is so nice. You get pita wedges for the table and we always get a few appetizers to split. I love the grilled octopus and stuffed grape leaves. For the entree, we have tried the meat sampler and gyros. I do not have any complaints about the food. Everything is delicious. The desserts are great too. My personal favorite is the greek custard pastry. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

It's a real good brunch buffet that is offered on sat and sun. The price we had was 12.95, but I think they raised i t now. It was so worth it at the 12.95 price. Great and endless selections. We thoroughly enjoyed it and staff was very good.