All reviews front desk erie canal great hotel bushnell's basin off the highway conference room cookies the entire staff easy access hotel staff breakfast staff fitness center very nice stay definitely stay here again daisy rochester lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel staff in this hotel are awesome, from desk staff to housekeeping! In particular, Robert in your restaurant was always extremely professional & helpful during our 4 day stay.
The location was also extremely convenient right off the freeway and close to many great restaurants & shopping malls.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was at 2 different meetings this week at the hotel. The staff was so helpful and responsive yet didn't seem intrusive. Really a great trip to Rochester. If I am back again, I will definitely be back and also will keep HGI in mind on my next stay on a trip.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
marismorse, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank for taking your time to review our hotel! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Very nice place and convenient to everything you would need. Walking distance to some places. We were there for a wedding the card I originally bought was an anniversary card. There was a Walgreens near by where I was able to pick up a wedding card. Ate dinner at a local restaurant in the same location.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
marismorse, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2019

Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback on our property! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the location. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 5, 2019

The hotel's actually in Perinton, but close enough. I've stayed here several times on business. Good value for the money. I've always found the staff to be unfailingly polite and helpful, which can ease the pain of traveling to the area in the winter time. Rooms are standard issue HGI. No surprises. There are not a lot of quality options in this neck of the Rochester suburbs. But with this property, you don't need more.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing our hotel for you business travel. We appreciate your feedback on our property. We look forward to seeing you next time. If there is anything we can do to make your stay better and brighter please let me know!

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Centrally located. Free parking. Well appointed rooms. Very nice shower. Awesome lady bartender!! However woke up and I couldn’t breath. Something terribly wrong with the AC system blowing something into my room that made me sick. Other
than that enjoyed my stay. But can’t recommend if there’s an air problem.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kbmcook
marismorse, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I do apologize about the in room AC. I will make sure we take care of that right away. If there is anything we can do to make this better please let us know. We look forward to seeing you next time!