I can't believe how clean and beautiful this Inn is. Not only that, the suite was only $199/night (we stayed in June 2014.) It was HUGE! We fit my husband and I on a king bed, and the front desk provided us two cots to put our kids on (the cots were big too!) It was quiet, the bathrooms were VERY large and the walk-in shower? Incredible.
The pool was great and the continental breakfast surprisingly good!! If you're in the area, don't stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful Pittsford, NY hotel is located in Historic Bushnell's Basin, near the quaint village of Pittsford. We are far enough to escape from the city but close enough to drive into Rochester. Enjoy our cooked-to-order breakfast each morning at the Garden Grille. If you need to get work done during your stay enjoy the complimentary wireless internet and printing services in the business center. After a day of sight seeing come back and relax in your contemporary styled guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brookwood Hotel Pittsford
- Brookwood Hotel Pittsford