“Bagels Never Go Out Of Style” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York
“Bagels Never Go Out Of Style”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

So, I recall back in the late 90's that bagels suddenly found themselves as the cool kid on the block. They didn't ask for it. It just happened. And for some reason, this upset my high school Physics teacher. I can remember him saying, "You want a hunk of dough? I'll give you a hunk of dough." I'm not sure what sort of bagel pain from his past sparked this remark, but nonetheless bagels were on the rise. To this day, bagels still rock, and no one rocks them like Bruegger's. What I love about Bruegger's is they always have fresh, warm bagels coming out of the oven, and they're ready to put a whole ice cream scoop (I'm not kidding) of cream cheese on one just for you.

Visited January 2013

Rochester, New York
1,880 restaurant reviews
“Problems this time around”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I like Bruegger's, and get a lot of great food there. This weekend, however, my wife and daughter ran into some real problems at this restaurant. My wife fuond hair in her sandwich, and my daughter's salmon bagel had no salmon in it. They both left quite distressed. I'll continue to some here, but I think it will have to be "solo" for all my future visits.

Visited December 2012
Punta Gorda
“Great Fresh and Crusty Bagels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is the place for just baked, chewy, crusty bagels with your favorite additions. Every flavor you could ask for, eat in or take out. This is an area favorite to be enjoyed.

Visited August 2012