“Good food, homey atmosphere; Loud when busy”

Simply Crepes Cafe - Pittsford
Ranked #7 of 63 Restaurants in Pittsford
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A full service, "polished casual" restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Beer, wine, specialty coffees & frozen drinks, served year round! We take the mystery out of crepes by fusing a French Canadian crepe, family traditions and American classics. Catering options include box lunches, party platters and customized on site chef solutions to enjoy at your office or home! Bon Appetit!
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Visited on a very busy Saturday for lunch. I like the look of the interior: fireplace, wooden beamed ceiling elegantly draped with fabric, chandeliers, wooden floor. However, it was very busy and very loud with conversation; nothing to absorb noise. And the kitchen prep area is open to the patron seating, so adds a bit of commotion/noise to the restaurant area. Good service, excellent food, reasonable prices for what you get. Located very nearly the Erie Canal, so on a nice day you could take a walk along with Canal either before or after your visit.

1  Thank Snert41

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I go to Simply Crepes often with my girlfriends. We like to chat and we never
feel we are being rushed. The atmosphere is homey with a fireplace and individual
tables and chairs. The wait staff are friendly and attentive to out needs.
One of my favorite item on the menu is Oatmeal Crème Burlee, it is by far the creamiest
I have ever eaten. The fruit crepe it is another it is filled with lots of fresh seasonal fruit and topped with whipped cream. Simply Crepes is located across the street from the Erie canal in Schoen Place, Pittsford. You can enjoy a nice walk along the canal after you eat.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

the crepes there are wonderful.Had a vegetarian crepe and tomato basil soup.It was really good.Wonderful place for lunch

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I chose to visit this place because it has a great local wine list. The wines were good but my meal was some of the best food ever. My server was sweet and helpful. I had the Rugby Crepe and the mini desserts. So good. Will be coming again and telling others.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We each had a savory and a sweet crepe. They were all wonderful. The server was very fast and friendly. She answered my questions thoroughly - I was debating between two different crepes for both the entree and the dessert. We couldn't have been happier.