“breakfast anytime...”

Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Pittsford
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A full service, "polished casual" restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Beer, wine, specialty coffees & frozen drinks, served year round! We take the mystery out of crepes by fusing a French Canadian crepe, family traditions and American classics. Catering options include box lunches, party platters and customized on site chef solutions to enjoy at your office or home! Bon Appetit!
Avon, New York
“breakfast anytime...”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Love those crepes! Delicious..always done just right...maple syrup is delicious... can't get enough...always a treat!
The Canandaigua location is best..great service,clean, pleasant and easy parking.

Visited November 2012

Rochester, New York
“Consistently great food and service!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We continue to regularly eat at Simply Crepes as the food is great and the service fantastic. On my last visit I had the Chicken Tarragon Crepe and it was really tasty. The time before I had their homemade butternut squash soup and I can still recall its delicious creamy but spicy taste. My dinner companions had the oreo and apple dessert crepes and kept smacking their lips. Yummy delicious!

canada
“Great Crepes”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Went to the Rochester area for back to school shopping with the DD and her friend. So I wanted to find something for dinner and sinces this Simple Crepes Cafe was by the Historic Erie Canal it was a great place for dinner. I had the Chicken Tarragon Crêpe was to die for. My DD wanted mine after she tasted it. My DD and her friend had the Seafood Crêpe and said it was really good. My DD and her friend had the Nutella Crêpe for dessert. I had the Berries and Crème Crêpe which was so yummy.

After dinner had a nice stroll by the Canal.

Everyone agreed if we ever visit this area again we coming back to Simply Crepes Cafe

• Visited August 2012
Rochester, New York
“Let's Face It, Crepes Are For Dessert”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We love Simply Crepes when it's time for dessert. They are always amazing. They're big, fresh, and packed with the most delicious things you can imagine. That being said, I will say that their lunch/dinner selections are OK, but they will not blow your mind like dessert. And here the other thing - if you just had a crepe-dinner, are you still in the mood for a crepe-dessert? Maybe not. And that's not a chance I recommend you take.

Webster, NY
“Good food, small place”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The crepes at this restaurant are excellent. I've only eaten breakfast there but I plan to eat lunch there soon. My only complaint is that this location is small and if you arrive late on the weekends, you will have to wait a long time for a table. (45 minutes) It's a nice treat and different from the typical breakfast restaurant offerings.