“Great Menu, nice atmosphere”
Review of Fruit & Salad Co.

Fruit & Salad Co.
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Pittsford
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you go on a Sunday there is limited choices from the menu or the Sunday brunch. The brunch was a typical one..... nothing fantastic. On weekdays and Saturday there is a huge variety of good, healthy choices on the menu.....salads (with many, many dressing choices and they let you substitute toppings, etc.) wraps, sandwiches, soups in very generous portions. Prices are fair for the quality and quantity of food. If you are in a hurry, you can order at the counter during the week and the service is pretty quick. Way better than a fast food chain!

1  Thank lucy916

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We first went here as we had a "coupon" from an entertainment book My husband complained that he wanted more than a salad for dinner , as he thought that was all they served. What a great surprise! It was Friday and he had the fish fry and I had the fish bake--haddock seasoned with olive oil and Panko bread crumbs. The dinners came with wonderful soup as well as rice and vegetables. Since that day we have returned often for dinner or for take out. The fish dinner is actually large enough for two, and we have shared one several times. We are so happy that we discovered all that this restaurant has to offer!.

3  Thank Shirley V
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

What a great idea to go there for brunch on a Sunday. They offer breakfast menu with all kind of healthy and tasty choices. The service is friendly and polite. The prices are right and menu selection is very good. Best place to have breakfast-lunch around this area.

2  Thank Elvit
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stopped by for lunch one day while in town on business and went back for dinner that evening and the next!

The name of the restaurant almost scared me a away as I thought it was going to be alfalfa sprouts and salads. Though they do have salads, they also have numerous comfort foods ... I had the meat loaf and mashed potatoes and on my next visit, the chicken stew over biscuits. Both were incredibly good and affordable.

Very nice inside - almost looks like a converted house. Wood floors, fireplace, very nice! Place was packed for all three of my visits, understandably so.

I recommend this restaurant and wish they'd franchise! Hidden gem ...

3  Thank ccabanjo
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

If you are Looking for salads this is the best place to go. They have a good selection and prices are very good.

3  Thank Elvit