“Nice place to hang out with friends”
Review of Pittsford Pub

Pittsford Pub
Ranked #26 of 63 Restaurants in Pittsford
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I think this is a nice place to go for a beer and have a nice conversation with your friends. The food is really good! It might look a little overpriced, but it is worth paying!

1  Thank Dgomezh

Reviewed March 8, 2013

this is a pretty large place. nicely done inside, lots of beer choices, good service, but can be a little slow when it's crazy like a friday night. food is good, one of the best fish fry-s consistently. friendly place, lots of tv s and lots of seating.

1  Thank theislanddog
Reviewed January 28, 2013

friendly bartenders and pleasant servers. the food is good, not gourmet, but neither are the prices. very nice inside, very clean. generous pour at the bar. lots of tvs and room to get away from the crow areas.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My friends brought me out for my birthday and we went to the Pittsford Pub. Just because the word "pub" is in the name doesn't mean it's going to be a hopping good time. We felt that we had to keep from being too loud in this place.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We called in to the Pittsford Pub, after a trip on the Erie Canal. Inside is a little dark, we sat at the bar, found it quite difficult to read the menu. I had Calamari which was delicious, there was 3 of us, we only had main course & drink, bill came to almost $60. The barmaid was friendly, the pub was clean. I would go again, but just to have a drink. There are other places to eat nearby that I would go to on my next visit to compare prices & experience.

1  Thank LesleyBoltonEngland