Pittsford Farms Dairy
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was sad to only have a few minutes to pick up provisions before my flight home. My friend and I ate cheese sandwiches in her car, the whole snowy ride to the airport.

1  Thank 012345km

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My go-to place for fresh home made ice cream. Both familiar and exciting new flavors. Eat for holidays and just every day.

1  Thank Cedar880
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This dairy is exceptionally extraordinary! It is a family owned and operated full dairy store.We went tonight for the first time. They are opened 7am till 9pm. We got in just under the wire! The ice cream is so creamy! They also have a dairy store where you can buy milk,local baked goods, honey, maple syrup and much much more. Pull up a milk can and eat your ice cream! It was like going back to my grandmothers farm! Loved it! We will be back! A must stop!

1  Thank Kathleen56_11
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This place is exceptionally ordinary.

I do however, highly recommend, while in Pittsford during nice weather, to take a walk along the Erie canal path and to visit the village shops.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Awesome family owned and operated who care about the Community and the employees..The milk and Ice cream are fantastic.. Thanks Corbys !

1  Thank chrisRochesterNy