“Always Great”

Cross street: French Road
New York
“Always Great”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

one of our favorite chain steak houses to go to. always what we want and fast great service and decent prices!

Visited December 2012

Newark, New York
“I found this place to be so/so”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I met a group of friends here that we go once a month to a different restaurant. I was surprised to find outdoor seating in cheap plastic chairs and the food was only average...considering how lovely the inside decor is.

Visited April 2012
Edwardsville, Illinois
“Great Italian”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went here for dinner with the family. I had the seasonal salad (excellent) and the roast duck. The duck was tender, juicy and flavorful, and my companions enjoyed their pasta dinners just as much as I did my duck. Nice atmosphere, being a Friday night, a quartet was playing jazz music, not too loud, soft enough to be in the background, but loud enough so you could enjoy it. Certainly worth a return visit.

Visited November 2012
Rochester, New York
“Friendly Bartenders and Good Food”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stopped in for a bite to eat before our dance lessons across the way at Arthur Murray's. We decided on the Tuesday Special of a wood-fired pizza and bottle of wine for $20. Good price for good food! We chose the chicken pizza and a Malbec wine. It was excellent. Just the right amount of food, too! We will sure come back again.

• Visited October 2012
Webster, New York
“Try something New”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I can be a creature of habit and always order the linguine limone at Pomodoro. This past week I ventured out and ordered the roasted garlic-parmesan, mozzarella, Portobello, artichoke hearts, olives & feta Pizza. Excellent blend of flavors on a nice crispy crust.

• Visited October 2012