“Great dinner”

Applebee's - Pittsford
Ranked #46 of 63 Restaurants in Pittsford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I love their ribs. Our party had fish, ribs and steak. All were wonderful. Waiter took order by memory and everything was delivered quickly. The deep fried green beans are something new and taste great.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Good menu selection, prices reasonable, comfortable atmosphere. Love that they change up the menu each season...from drinks to salads. Menu has options/category for healthy selections

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Our meal was okay, our server was polite and helpful. The menu is pretty limited, unless you like fried food or hot and spicy food - or both. Be sure to take a sweater, the temperature dropped 10 degrees when we walked in the door. An average experience.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

The food was terrible, my salad was completely wrong and it was all on account of the cooks. The waitress took my order and brought me something that was the exact opposite of what she gave to the cooks. How can you screw up a salad? I asked for the bruschetta salad with no onions, dressing on the side and none of the fried cheese. It came with the fried cheese, coated with dressing and also included a handful of onions. By the way, they even forgot the bruschetta! How does this happen? It is only a salad. I cannot blame the server because she submitted exactly what I aske for but I suppose the reading level for the cooks is not a high priority. I will not go back, the food is too institutional and over all, just lame. This waitress needs to move on to a better restaurant, where she will be valued. Honey, don't waste your time in that dump!

Reviewed November 8, 2011

At Applebees you can count on decent food at decent prices. Some servers are better than others and sometimes the food needs correcting, but they will try to remedy any problems or take money off the bill. We've never had a bad experience there and will continue to go back.