“Lovely Hotel wonderful small town!”

The Del Monte Lodge Renaissance Rochester Hotel & Spa
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Pittsford
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Loved the classic small elegant town feeling ! This hotel has style and fabulous customer service from the front desk, to housekeeping turning down and preparing the room for an evening return and room service with exact on time delivery and bountiful portions( my favorite: the chicken apple sausage for breakfast !), to wonderful Steve, who facilitated my experience from beginning to end with information about town and restaurants and rides to my meeting and the airport. You made my trip absolutely stress free and a delight ! I plan on several more trips and will be certain to stay here.

Room Tip: King size suite are like a small apartment!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for The Del Monte Lodge Renaissance Rochester Hotel & Spa

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Recently stayed at this property for a business trip in the Rochester, NY area. Quality from top to bottom. Staff is professional and courteous and rooms are tastefully decorated. Located in the middle of everything in Pittsford. Only negative is that the hotel doesn't promote its shuttle service to/from Rochester Airport. I arrived at 9:30 a.m. due to an early flight from Newark, NJ and my room was ready. Would definitely recommend this property when staying outside of Rochester. There are less expensive properties in the area, but for a top-rated experience, this property is the one.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Was just a guest at this lovely hotel for 3 nights while in town for business. The rooms were very comfortable with nice robes, turn down service, chocolates on the pillow etc. The bed had wonderful pillows and very nice linens. I did not have a room overlooking the canal, but my room was very comfortable. The free wireless in the rooms was a nice plus. Unfortunately, I didn't get an opportunity to experience the Spa, which I heard from local friends is outstanding. I found the shuttle service a particularly nice feature. We were picked up from the airport in a private car and the driver suggested restaurants etc and told us he would be happy to drive us anywhere we needed to go. I will stay there again the next time I am in Rochester!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

A classy upscale facility with all the amenities you would expect. The restaurant/bar is a nice place to wind down at the end of the day. The room was very clean and the staff quite pleasant and helpful. I would not hesitate to another stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is a beautiful hotel in a lovely location. It is very well maintained, comfortable with generous rooms. It's a very short walk to great restaurants, shops and a walk along the canal. Great if you like to run in the morning. One draw back..it is right next to the train tracks so make sure you ask for a room on the opposite side of the hotel from the tracks.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I've stayed at the Del Monte a few times for shows and each time I return I just walk in the door and say ahhh, my shoulders loosen up, my jaw untightens and I just relax. Yes just walking in gives you that feeling.
The rooms are great, rooms overlooking the Erie Canal are a plus. Oh and the Hotel is right on the Erie Canal perfect for walks, running and biking. The rooms are super comfortable, the beds are great and for me being able to comfortably work is key and I get that here. The internet always has a strong signal. The staff is also super.
Rochester is a great city and fun but I like staying in Pittsford at my Del Monte Lodge.
I should mention that it's very close to the Wegmans Flag Ship Store a must see. I know people always say why are you raving about a grocery store but once they visit one they always say wow so be sure to try it.

Room Tip: a room overlooking the canal is a plus
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is a first-class property. The rooms are large and well appointed. The property is on the Canal and its pathways. After dinner we walked down to see the locks. There were kayak races there and a sense of excitement. Would go back again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsford
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Pittsford/Brighton, NY
The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa - a DoubleTree by Hilton
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/University & Medical Center
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown
Hampton Inn Rochester Penfield

Been to The Del Monte Lodge Renaissance Rochester Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!