“The 5th time to label 7”
Review of Label 7

Label 7
Ranked #12 of 62 Restaurants in Pittsford
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South Main Street
Description: Inspired by the cuisine of California"s Napa and Sonoma Valleys and their annual Mustard Festival, Label 7 has been serving excellence on the canal-side since 2008. Full Bar, with a beautiful dinning room, there is no better place than Label 7 for your fine dining experience.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The service was good as usual. The food is usually very good . We were disappointed at the new menu, as it may be good for lunch but not a sit down dinner. I had the asian pasta dish with pork and shrimp,it was very salty...unreasonably salty and I like salt. My friend had a beef dish that came with fries mixed in a bowl he said it was all starch ..very disappointing for the price. The ribs were very pricey for what you get,said another diner at my table..all in all we had a good time. I wonder if he new menu will be well received,it's very limited and too casual for what has come to be expected of Label 7

There are newer reviews for Label 7

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My friends and I love Label 7- we have gathered a number of times for the two-for-one happy hour, and then stayed for dinner. Favorites include the Label 7 cosmo and the Bloodless Mary, and the amazing wings - brined, roasted and grilled. Label 7 and I go back a couple of years - we taste-tested them for my daughter's rehearsal dinner - fell in love with the staff, the black truffle mac & cheese, the blueberry ketchup with homemade chips, and the apple-fritter bread pudding - Later visits including the amazing California Chicken -- Chicken and waffles, and a ridiculously large portion, the Baja Enchildada with fried egg, etc. The rehearsal dinner was fabulous - a beautiful dining room, and fabulous bar space plus outdoor patio. Everyone was served a side salad and small portion of the mac & cheese, and choice of the Calistoga Burger, Chicken and Waffles, or Fried green tomato pizza. I don't understand those who slam the service, as we have never had anything but professional, friendly, helpful servers, and the bartenders are delightful. I'll go back to Label 7 again and again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my 2nd review of Label 7, and it was nice to return to the same quality and service that
I have previously enjoyed. Label 7 has the best of both worlds - a European flair with top of the line American service, excellent food, and spotlessly clean. If I were to ask for something more
it might be slightly larger portions, but really, no complaints. Great for an evening together, a business dinner, or a place to take your relatives (altho there are usually very few kids). Prices are not low, but they do run specials, Happy Hour, and Groupon deals. There are a couple tables
right near the fireplace if you are lucky.

1  Thank Mimzoo
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

I went to Label 7 with my wife and another couple. It was both of ours first time there. We all had excellent meals. I got the grouper, my wife had the burger. Both of our meals were perfectly cooked and tasted better than they looked (if that's possible). Our friends got the LA chicken and the chicken fricasse. They both said it was excellent as well.

We started our dinners off with salads and a pizza (on flat breaf ) as an appetizer for the table. Yje pizza was perfect, but would be small for a full dinner. The salads were piled high and very green, tasted very good. They were not a fluffy side salad but a great start to an even better meal.

The bill was slightly high, but two of us started the dinner off with a full flight. They have 6 beers in tap and offer a 3-4 oz glass of each.

We all thoroughly enjoyed our meal and would definitely go back.

2  Thank NumberingRavens
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We were told that the "quieter" seats were in the main dining area downstairs. The four of us each got a drink (the bar is tight quarters) and proceeded to go downstairs to eat. It was so loud that I could hardly hear our waiter describe the specials. The general ambiance of the restaurant was almost nonexistant. We ordered an appetizer that took forever to come. During this time we didn't see our waiter. The food was good, but the service was awful. The waiter either didn't come to our table or another unknown server gave us extra water or cleared our dishes. We got coffee but our waiter never came came to ask us if we wanted more. They took my dishes without even asking me if I was finished! I don't think I will ever return to this place.

3  Thank Richard S