“Label 7 has never dissappointed me”
Review of Label 7

Label 7
Ranked #12 of 62 Restaurants in Pittsford
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South Main Street
Description: Inspired by the cuisine of California"s Napa and Sonoma Valleys and their annual Mustard Festival, Label 7 has been serving excellence on the canal-side since 2008. Full Bar, with a beautiful dinning room, there is no better place than Label 7 for your fine dining experience.
Rochester, New York
“Label 7 has never dissappointed me”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My friends and I love Label 7- we have gathered a number of times for the two-for-one happy hour, and then stayed for dinner. Favorites include the Label 7 cosmo and the Bloodless Mary, and the amazing wings - brined, roasted and grilled. Label 7 and I go back a couple of years - we taste-tested them for my daughter's rehearsal dinner - fell in love with the staff, the black truffle mac & cheese, the blueberry ketchup with homemade chips, and the apple-fritter bread pudding - Later visits including the amazing California Chicken -- Chicken and waffles, and a ridiculously large portion, the Baja Enchildada with fried egg, etc. The rehearsal dinner was fabulous - a beautiful dining room, and fabulous bar space plus outdoor patio. Everyone was served a side salad and small portion of the mac & cheese, and choice of the Calistoga Burger, Chicken and Waffles, or Fried green tomato pizza. I don't understand those who slam the service, as we have never had anything but professional, friendly, helpful servers, and the bartenders are delightful. I'll go back to Label 7 again and again.

• Visited September 2012

New York
“All the things a good restaurant should be”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my 2nd review of Label 7, and it was nice to return to the same quality and service that
I have previously enjoyed. Label 7 has the best of both worlds - a European flair with top of the line American service, excellent food, and spotlessly clean. If I were to ask for something more
it might be slightly larger portions, but really, no complaints. Great for an evening together, a business dinner, or a place to take your relatives (altho there are usually very few kids). Prices are not low, but they do run specials, Happy Hour, and Groupon deals. There are a couple tables
right near the fireplace if you are lucky.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Mimzoo
Rochester, New York
“Great”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

I went to Label 7 with my wife and another couple. It was both of ours first time there. We all had excellent meals. I got the grouper, my wife had the burger. Both of our meals were perfectly cooked and tasted better than they looked (if that's possible). Our friends got the LA chicken and the chicken fricasse. They both said it was excellent as well.

We started our dinners off with salads and a pizza (on flat breaf ) as an appetizer for the table. Yje pizza was perfect, but would be small for a full dinner. The salads were piled high and very green, tasted very good. They were not a fluffy side salad but a great start to an even better meal.

The bill was slightly high, but two of us started the dinner off with a full flight. They have 6 beers in tap and offer a 3-4 oz glass of each.

We all thoroughly enjoyed our meal and would definitely go back.

2 Thank NumberingRavens
Newark, New York
“Where was the service?”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We were told that the "quieter" seats were in the main dining area downstairs. The four of us each got a drink (the bar is tight quarters) and proceeded to go downstairs to eat. It was so loud that I could hardly hear our waiter describe the specials. The general ambiance of the restaurant was almost nonexistant. We ordered an appetizer that took forever to come. During this time we didn't see our waiter. The food was good, but the service was awful. The waiter either didn't come to our table or another unknown server gave us extra water or cleared our dishes. We got coffee but our waiter never came came to ask us if we wanted more. They took my dishes without even asking me if I was finished! I don't think I will ever return to this place.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Richard S
“Worst restaurant review I've ever given”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

First off my friend and I arrived early thinking we'd hit the bar we had wine was supposed to be half price for happy hour-$7 glass of wine was $4 the first glass and $3.75 second glass and I'm pretty sure it was the same bartender. Regardless neither price is half of $7...we got our table no problem-it was near bottom of stairs close to bar and was so loud I couldn't hear the waiter telling the specials.
So we order our food...no salads but that is not so unusual, but no bread either? 45 minutes later our food finally came..not understanding this-was not at all busy..and it was a medium rare steak and the grouper -neither should have taken long AND the busboy tried to give it to another table- no ,our waiter couldn't even bring the food himself though he told us it was being plated when he brought my steak knife. About a third of my steak was cooked perfectly, the rest was medium to medium well...$29.50...was afraid to send it back as I was starving at this point. My friend's grouper was also overcooked and she was sick to her stomach the next day...
I will never go back.