The Wheelhouse Inn(Pine Hill)(Great Value!)
$90
Colonial Inn(Pine Hill)
$105
  • Restaurant
Starlite Motel(Big Indian)(Great Value!)
$145
Cold Spring Lodge(Big Indian)
$173
Black Bear Lodge(Prattsville)
$89
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$127
    All reviewslife changingron and julieweight lossde stressexercise classeslife stylejuices and smoothiescertain foodsstretch classesher husbandlbsprogramnutritionhealthresultspoundsretreat
    Reviewed March 20, 2012

For anyone looking for a healthy diet and lifestyle cleanse this is the place for you. It is in a beautiful setting in the Catskills and the staff are wonderful !

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
    Reviewed November 24, 2011

I was really just looking to get away by myself for a few days to relax, rejuvenate and and get motivated to live a healthier lifestyle. It was that and more. Great walks in the surrounding Catskill mountains, great tasting juices and very nice accommodations. The staff were friendly and informative. Great place. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
    4  Thank Patty C
    Reviewed November 23, 2011

I had an amazing time at Birchcreek Retreat at the Villas Samara resort. The setting was incredible, and being able to jog and horse ride on the beach made it magical. The villas were comfortable, with your personal hammock on your deck. Julie and Ron made it comfortable, took great care of everyone, and made the necessary tweaks to accommodate everyone.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
    1  Thank Alicia N
    Reviewed October 25, 2011

I was quite happy with this program. Julie & Ron run a program that they are quite passionate about and it shows. They hired two amazing trainers that I cannot rave enough about. Anke was my fitness trainer. Karina taught Yoga. They were serious about the work and me getting the most out of my time there. No matter how tired I was I did not skip a class.

Julie would lead or join in our morning hikes. Ron lead a workout that I loved to hate (yet, I am practicing it at home). They were very thorough and engaged during my seminars with them. I found the discussions useful and lively. I especially liked how they worked to help me to think how to live a healthier life without setting myself up for failure.

I would suggest that anyone who attends remind themselves why they are there in the first place. What you were doing before was not working. If it did you would not be there in the first place, right? When you get there commit to doing the work and learning. Allow yourself to succeed. My fellow attendee proved you can do amazing things when you do.

Oh, if Julie and Ron ever offer to prepare a meal for you I suggest you take them up on it. I had no intention of going vegetarian but they proved it can be done quite deliciously.

Thanks for my 16.1 pounds off. The compliments I am getting are quite nice. I like the face I see in the Mirror and the old clothes that I can wear again.

Thank You!
    P.S. The Costa Rica location is currently undergoing renovation. I was already seeing signs of how amazing it will be. Julie and Ron were quite aggressive at making sure the Villas Playa Samara staff treated their Birchcreek customers well.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
    1  Thank LeeJ137
    Reviewed October 17, 2011

I came to Birchcreek Retreat in Costa Rica to loose weight, but not only did I loose 17 pounds (8kilo) in the first week and 30 in 3 weeks.. :-) :-) I also changed all my knowledge about nutrition and got into a much much better shape.. my life is changed and it is all because of the wonderfull programme and great staff.. I enjoyed every minute of it..!!!
    By the way.. the detox and juicing makes a big difference in only a few days and it happens without any hunger..

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo