“Don't bother”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Overpriced mediocre food at best. We live nearby and have therefore made the mistake of going there multiple times for the Sunday brunch buffet and the temptation of outdoor tables. Have regretted it each time we go. The food is awful - only thing worse is the size of the bill afterwards.

3  Thank VermontMama3

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Good place for Steak. A little pricey, The porterhouse is amazing. Other entrees not as good

2  Thank beachwatchNy_Ny
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Greedy people trying to squeeze more money out of the place by having too many tables poorly placed.

2  Thank jdnugent
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Arrived and waited 5 minutes before a hostess showed up.She was abrupt and asked confirmation questions with her back to me and then finally stopped speaking altogether and used hand signals to direct me to my table.Tables had construction paper over the table cloth,apparently to make it easier clean up.Messed up my order,but I ate it since it had taken so long to bring out,I knew my family would be done before I started had I ordered a replacement meal.All the dishes were bland.When we got the bill they had tacked on a 20% gratuity with out telling us(we were a party of 5).The only decent part of the evening was the waitress being friendly and the owner coming by to everyone's table and oferring them a drink.

1  Thank sean r
Reviewed April 1, 2012

It is inviting especially in the summer with its outdoor seating but this isn't really a seafood or steak place since the quality of the food was poor. Wouldn't go back again. Good service and nice atmosphere can't save it.

2  Thank Zoombie99