“Average, average, average”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Nice room. Very average food. Needs a good Chef and the place will soar.

1  Thank SophiaNYC

Reviewed July 27, 2011

We were visiting Piermont NY and decided to eat outside at Slatterys about 2 weeks ago on a sat. night. We were seated immediately with no wait time, drinks came promptly, and the service was great. I had a steak salad which was really good, and my husband enjoyed his meal also.
The owner came over and talked with us after we were done, and really made us feel like it was our local restarant at home that we go to every weekend. And we had a good laugh with her, Thanks for a great night!.

3  Thank Blueeyes_two1
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I took my parents to Piermont for their anniversary dinner with no reservations or idea of where we were going. My father chose Slatterys as we were driving by based on the nice patio. Dad is in a wheelchair at the moment but the restaurant is wheelchair accessible which was great. We sat inside because the bugs were bad on this particular nite. Its so nice and quaint inside and there are beautiful teacups and saucers decorating the window sills. Our server and the rest of the waitstaff were very attentive and were always available. Now to the food! All three of us demolished our plates! Each of us had a different entree and diff dessert. Really really yummy. We found the wine list very reasonable and not too overbearing. What really made the evening tho was the owners coming to our table. They had the waitstaff bring an additional dessert (along with a joyous rendition of happy anniversary) with a candle and offered a complimentary drink to celebrate. Its the first time in a lobg time i have seen my parents really happy and it was truly a wonderful experience at Slatterys. The owners are lovely! We were very impressed and will definitely be back in the near future.

Reviewed May 25, 2011

We made my mother in laws 85th B-Day here. We were promised a private area, family style dining with 4 dishes we chose,cold antipasto(which the owner boasted was pretty extensive), penne vodka appetizer,salad and coffee. What we got was all 30 of us in squeezed in the middle of regular diners, the antipasto was a piece of deli salami rolled around an olive, no family style dinners but 4 dinner choices (one of which was the penne vodka that was supposed to be an appetizer) and 1 missing entree which when we asked where it was the owner told us he thought the menu was better without it. After explaining the penne was supposed to be an appetizer, the owner had it brought out begrudgingly.( which left 3 entree choices) I later learned this was common practice for them as someone I work with shared her party experience there with me. My lesson learned was when booking a party, get everything in writing so when they promise you the world and don't deliver what's promised, you will have legal recourse.

Reviewed December 16, 2010

Went their for a Christmas party with about 15 people, my sister-in-law got a steel bolt in her stuffed mushroom and nearly broke her tooth out. Brought to the attention of the owner's wife - barely a word said, nothing. They didn't do the right thing which is a shame because we always thought they were stand up people. Bad Day?