“a pizza for everyone!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Phoenix, New York
“a pizza for everyone!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband loves thin crust, I prefer "pan" style. This place does it all, on the cheap! And it's delicious! Our usual order is a peperoni stromboli, mild wings and a white pan pizza. Omg, so good! Makes me want some fro dinner tonight! They're open late, prices are amazing and the food is wonderful. This is my husband's favorite pizzeria.

• Visited September 2012

Pensacola, Florida
“Their bread/crust is so good and crisp that we ate the whole thing!!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This restaurant is known for their salad bread bowl which didn't sound to appetizing to me but my husband and I shared one (which claims to feed 2-4 people) and we "licked our platter clean". The salad was great but the bread bowl was just that the REAL NY pizza--with such a crunchy outer crust that I couldn't not eat every single crumb. I must say, the outside view is a place you'd by-pass---looked like it was either out of business or a "joint" but it had been recommended so we went in. The inside leaves a lot to be desired, too, but their food...OMG!!! Wonderful!!!

• Visited June 2012