We stayed this past weekend and had a fantastic time here! The grounds and pool are really beautiful, very like Ruschmeyers but without the annoying Hamptons vibe. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. It was our first time in the area and they suggested restaurants and hiking trails. They also loan out bikes! After dinner we joined other guests around a campfire and it was relaxing and perfect. In the morning there were muffins and outstanding coffee. The pool has tubes you can float around on and a gorgeous view of the mountains. The rooms are simple which is exactly what we wanted- stylish with no unnecessary distractions, and the radio with ipod hookup was a nice touch. We will be back very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under construction. Opening soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Graham & Co. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobblestone Hotel Phoenicia
- Cobblestone Motel Phoenicia