“Amazing food and great service”
Review of Phoenicia Diner

Phoenicia Diner
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Phoenicia
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Phoenicia Diner serves your favorite diner standbys made with locally-sourced and fresh seasonal ingredients from nearby Catskills and Hudson Valley farms.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing food and great service”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We came for breakfast, but two in our party had lunch sandwiches. The turkey club was huge and delicious as was the grass fed burger. I had breakfast tacos that were fantastic and my fiancé had huevos rancheros that he loved! The wait staff were very accommodating of our seven month old and the owner stopped by every table to make sure things were great. This is an awesome diner.

Visited October 2013

Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Great Breakfast in the Catskills”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stopped here during a recent visit to the fabulous Roxbury Motel and had a nice breakfast. Local ingredients, freshly prepared and served by a friendly staff. The new owner has done a great job with this classic diner experience. Wish we lived closer to try out the many interesting menu options. We'll be back!

• Visited October 2013
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Lovely Classic Diner”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Great service and food in a 1960s diner, but with locally produced and sourced food.
I couldn't recommend this place more as our favourite breakfast restaurant in the Phoenicia area.

Visited July 2013
Brooklyn, New York, USA
“Great brunch spot with friendly neighborhood feel”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I make sure to get brunch here every time I'm in the area. It's the kind of place you walk into and it just feels happy. Delicious food, friendly staff, cozy atmosphere and a warm crowd.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Best breakfast anywhere near Phoenicia, NY”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The new owner remodeled then hired all new staff and the transformation is outstanding. So many clever dishes and first rate food, all from local farms. I am partial to the basic breakfast for $7.00 with two eggs, great home fries (ask for them well done) and toast. The egg yolks are so orange you know you are getting farm fresh eggs. I especially love the huevos rancheros with the refried beans, delicious cheese, chili peppers etc. and two perfectly fried eggs on top. I always order it without the tortilla to cut the carbs and love love love it. The corned beed skillet is my next favorite. Fresh chunky homemade corned beef, roasted potatoes and peppers in your own little skillet with eggs on top. Yum. Can't wait to try it for lunch but I am so hooked on breakfast that is still my favorite time to stop.

• Visited September 2013