“Great Pizza”

Brio's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Phoenicia
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Are staying at the Emerson Resort and had brick oven Neapolitan Pizza for dinner one night. My pizza had meatballs and ricotta cheese. My wife's pizza had extra cheese. The combination of sauce, cheese, dough, and ingredients were excellent. I would highly recommend this pizza place to anyone in Phoencia.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

So glad we stopped in! Absolutely worth it. Pizza was fabulous as were the prices. We also had dessert which was out of this world. Phoenicia is a terrific little town.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We went to Phoenicia a couple of weeks ago for breakfast. Albeit, not for Brio's, but Sweet Sue's. Finding Sweet Sue's closed, we decided to try Brio's and were not disappointed. We sat outside on a warm day in the shade and the atmosphere was great. Everything was very good: fresh organic eggs, sausage, pancakes, corn beef hash, coffee. Inside, there rows of wonderfully delicious homemade cakes and pies. Go to Brio's for breakfast!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stop here for pizza whenever we are in the Phoenicia area! tasty pizza, wings, sandwiches, etc... I have been coming here since I was a kid with my parents and still come here now with my kids!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We walked into Brio's on a recent Saturday and it was very crowded. After a brief wait indoors we chose to sit outdoors because the place was infested w bugs inside. Probably should have left there and then but we stayed. It took about 15 minutes to get a waitress over. I asked her for menus and water...she replied she we get the water when she had time. Finally took our orders 2 pizzas and a burger. The burger came out after a long wait w no pizza. After several minutes we finally saw our waitress asked her when the rest of the food was coming out her response was I don't know probably a not for a while. Such a poor attitude. We asked for the owner/manager who did not apologize for the delay. He said if you don't want to wait just leave. Which is exactly what we did and will never return. And I will make sure to tell as many people as possible my experience.

1  Thank Lynn2442