“Great food and friendly service”

Pasquale's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Peru
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pasquale's Restaurant and Bar offers lunch and dinner, as well as happy hour specials and events in the bar. Join us to watch a game or for Tuesday Trivia night in the bar, or bring your family in for dinner. We look forward to meeting all of your dining needs!
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I get delivery from here every now and again - pizza is always good but ordering a dinner for pickup or anything not on the "takeout" menu is a pain.
I dined in the last time I was there and everything was great. I'd vote it the best restaurant option in the area without driving into Plattsburgh.

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Noisy, fantastic food, bartenders not very good, some waitresses are great while a few waitresses don't care. It's the best value for the money anywhere!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We chanced on Pasquale's while looking for another restaurant that had closed. We had terrific pizza and salad and very good service. What a pleasure to find a place like that in an area we knew nothing about.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stopped here after touring Ausable Chasm. Great choice of food and beer. Very clean. Food was very good. Waitstaff was very attentive. Will be back.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Enjoyed a nice dinner here. Quality of the offering surprised me. Price was up there but the quality of the offering was top shelf. I'd go back to eat here again.

Been to Pasquale's Restaurant? Share your experiences!