“Awesome!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Perry
Perry Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Perry B&B and Inns
Watertown, New York
“Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and I planned a trip to Letchworth State Park and found this B&B on Tripadvisor. I saw the close proximity to Letchworth and the four star rating and decided to check into their website. So, I went to www.perrybandb.com/ and was surprised to see such nice accommodations for such a reasonable price. I called the number on the website to check for availability and knew immediately I wanted to stay there by the friendly voice greeting me on the phone.

My husband and I spent two days and nights at the Perry B&B and were hosted by a sweet couple, Maureen and Joe. They were helpful and knowledgeable on directions, activities and events in the area. We were given tour brochures and maps as well.

Rooms were clean, charming and comfortable! Amenities were laid out in baskets. Towels and such were plentiful. Nothing was forgotten. I read in other reviews about Joe's cookies and Maureen's breakfasts, True, true, true. Both days we found fresh cookies laid out in the foyer and were packed additional cookies every time we left the home. Breakfast also were fabulous. Maureen knows how to make a fluffy stuffed omelet like no other. Her strawberry crepes are worth coming back for . They were unbelievably good. My only regret is that I didn't get her recipe!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ashley025

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Marathon, New York
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great bed, great food, and great hosts! We used Perry B&B as a headquarters for our visit to Letchworth State Park and we couldn't have made a better choice. We're looking forward to our next visit. I'll certainly recommend them to our friends.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Bob U
Cato, New York
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We enjoyed our one night stay here with Maureen & Joe. They are very friendly and helpful. They recommended a restaurant "Lumber Mill Inn" it was delicious! Then Maureen out did herself with strawberry stuffed crepes & sausage for breakfast!!!

Room Tip: you do have to share a bathroom with other visitors but we found that was NOT a problem.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
5 Thank louannie102
Potsdam
Reviewed July 25, 2011

My fiance and I stayed at this bed and breakfast while visiting his family and friends in Perry, NY and were very happy to find a B&B so close to his family's home that we could walk there!
As soon as we came in the front door we were welcomed by the smell of a fresh batch of Joe's amazing cookies. Joe is known for his cookies which are always available to the guests in the cookie jar in the foyer.
Joe and Maureen are welcoming and gracious hosts, they were very attentive during our stay! We liked our room, and the house is air conditioned which was great during the very warm weekend we were there. Three bedrooms share a bathroom but my fiance and I didn't ever find that to be a problem even though one night they were completely booked.
The breakfasts are wonderful, with homemade muffins on the side and coffee, tea and juice. Maureen and Joe are excellent cooks, I loved the stuffed french toast!
We loved our stay at the Perry Bed and Breakfast and will definitely stay here again. The whole time we were there it felt like home and Joe will give you lots of cookies for the ride home :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
7 Thank Maria1301_11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perry
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris
Temple Hill Bed & Breakfast
Allegiance Bed and Breakfast
Allegiance Bed and Breakfast
#1 of 3 in Mount Morris

Been to Perry Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!