“A bit more than you would expect...”
Review of Lloyd's Limited

Lloyd's Limited
Ranked #20 of 45 Restaurants in Penn Yan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Cozy, great pub food and great drinks. Very family friendly and it's fun and quirky to go up to the bar, order your food and watch your order go "zip lining'' in the kitchen. Friends in our party had yummy wings, solid pizza for the kids, we had the veggie burger which wasn't the greatest, but it's not a "veggie burger" type of place. Haven't had a Bloody Mary that good in years! We actually went twice in two days (But remember, Penn Yann is pretty small and food offerings are scarce) But we will be there again next summer for sure!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Cozy and cute but like the keuka restaurant better! Love the Cajun wrap and who doesn't love free popcorn!

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Only odd thing here is you need to go up to the bar to place your order.

Had the wings and rings special with a half doz hot wings and half stack onion rings. All was good, came with 4 dipping sauces.

Also had the burger and fries, burger cooked perfectly, fries were frozen shoestring mcdonalds style but were tasty.

Nothing special but I would recommend if you are in town and in search of some good food.

Odd thing is we walked about .5 miles further to go to the #1 ranked spot in town but we turned around and walked out after seeing the place.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

One of the only places to get a Beef on Kimmelwick. Food was good and we enjoyed the atmosphere during the afternoon. We enjoyed the open faced Reuben too!

Thank Loose Moose Lod... B
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This restaurant/bar used to be one of my favorite places to go each summer when I returned home to Penn Yan. The quality of the food and service has steadily gone downhill each year though over the past couple of years. It's disappointing really. The last straw for me is when my credit card was over-charged the last time I was there. I was double charged and I have talked with the owner two times now with promises that he would take care of it within a few days. Two weeks have passed now. Issues like this, in addition to the mediocre food have led me to decide to look elsewhere for pub food and a beer. Check out the Keuka Restaurant across the street or the Top of the Lake, a fairly new restaurant not far away. Many tourists visit Penn Yan each summer. There are other better options available. When this restaurant changes ownership or management, I look forward to returning.

1  Thank DigitalNomad5