“Definitely Recommendable!”

Los Gatos Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 12 Penn Yan B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 19, 2014

the house Was Clean Which Is Important to Us And The Hosts Were Extremely Accommodating! :) They provideD Lots Of "Extras" Which Made Our Stay More Enjoyable. The Location Was Good For Wine Tasting Because It is Close To Keuka Lake And Seneca lake.

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I took my fiancee to Los Gatos for her birthday through a Living Social deal. We upgraded to a private cabin. The weather was extremely cold but the cabins were equipped with space heaters. It was very warm and cozy. The cabin was spacious and the bed was comfy. Burney and Suzan were both lovely and welcoming. The included breakfast was delicious and their apple cidar syrup was out of this world. We are planning another trip to the Finger Lakes for our mini-honeymoon and plan to stay at Los Gatos again.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

This review is about a month late so apologies to Susan and Burney Baron; they deserve better. We have stayed at Los Gatos Bed & Breakfast five times because we feel so comfortable there that it has become our oasis from our every day existence. Each time we stay there the Baron hospitality is consistently excellent. The rooms are always spotless and the breakfasts are always delicious. It's like staying at the home of good friends; we both enjoy talking to Susan and Burney when we are not enjoying the wineries, the restaurants, and the scenery of the Finger Lakes. I have no doubt we will return and the sooner, the better as far as i am concerned. I could not recommend Los Gatos B&B highly enough.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent; if you require more space, the suite is recommended. If you want more priva...
1  Thank Nathan Z
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I stayed at Los Gatos this week and was very pleased by this return stay. The ambiance, food and friendly atmosphere were all I remembered from y earlier stay. Burney not only helped me unload my too numerous cases of wine, but also helped reload them and cleaned the snow off my car.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Like our last stay in February 2012, this was a fabulous winter wonderland. The rooms are homey and comfortable, the breakfast is completely home made and delicious, and both Burney and Sue make you feel completely at home. My husband and I will be back to celebrate our love of wine, cheese and the amazing views of the Finger Lakes.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 5, 2013

All of the reviews rated excellent are spot on. My husband and I recently had the pleasure of being at Los Gatos for 2 nights (11/27-11/28) and our stay got off to a wonderful start. We had barely parked the car and didn't even have our things out of the trunk when we were warmly greeted by Burney. He immediately welcomed us and inquired as to how our drive was considering that the weather forecast was pretty bad for the day of our arrival.

Upon entering the home we were shown to the Grand Suite on the second floor and was quite impressed by the decor, furnishings, cleanliness and amount of space provided. All of the extras that came with the Living Social deal we booked truly made it a wonderful value and was worth every penny, including the additional upgrade fee to the Grand Suite.

Burney and Susan are wonderful hosts who are warm, friendly, hospitable and very knowledgeable about the Finger Lakes region. Within minutes of meeting them you feel more like friends than guests. The property is immaculate and there are so many special touches all around that show how much they care.

Since we were the only guests for these two evenings, we were able to take a good look at the other rooms on the main floor as well as one of the cabins. We were glad we chose the Grand Suite but quite honestly you can't go wrong with any of the rooms.

Because we live 5 hours away, we don't get to visit this area often. However if we were to travel back here again in the future, we would definitely consider returning to stay at Los Gatos Bed & Breakfast.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ellynn
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I loved Los Gatos B&B so much the first time, we returned for a second visit. I am not exaggerating when I say that Burney and Susan make the best breakfast I have ever had. Almost everything is made from fresh, local ingredients (many of which come straight from the property). The rooms are cozy, and Susan and Burney are kind and knowledgeable. You will not be disappointed in your stay here!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Penn Yan
The Aurora Inn
#1 of 5 in Aurora
2 mi away
La Belle Vie Bed & Breakfast

Been to Los Gatos Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!