Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hampton Inn Penn Yan(Penn Yan)(Great Value!)
$112
$89
$54
$235
Geneva on the Lake(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$170
Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$67
$57
$77
Agoda.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$84
$75
$70
All reviewsfinger lakespool and hot tubking suitemake your own wafflesvery nice hotelkeuka lakefitness roombagelsthe breakfast areagreat place to stayfront desk clerksmall towncontinental breakfastbeds were very comfortablecookiesnice breakfastwine country
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The rooms here huge. Our room had a king bed and a sitting area with a couch. Everything was spotless and it was well-furnished. We were up there to visit some wineries in the area. The scenery in October was superb. Not much in Penn Yan per se. This place also provided breakfast which was decent.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MisterMVA
Jamie S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments. We take great pride in the quality and cleanilness of all our rooms. So pleased to hear you enjoyed one of our largest suites. Since our hotel in centrally located in the heart of the finger lakes, there are over 100 wineries within 30 miles. Truly fantastic! Hope you enjoyed the wine as well. Come visit with us again soon. Thank you!

Caleb S. - General Manager

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We spent three nights at this property and were very happy with it. The location is very central to many of the wineries, Corning and it's museums, and Watkins Glen. Plus the many farm stands make it hard to resist stocking up on fresh fruits and vegetables, to go with that wine!! The freshly renovated hotel room was very comfortable--pillow-top queen bed, big shower, roomy room. Plus fresh chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon and an included breakfast with fresh baked muffins and breads! Would definitely recommend this property.

1  Thank Pat G

Thank you for choosing Best Western Vineyard Inn and Suites for you stay in the Finger Lakes region. We certainly appreciate your comments. I look forward to sharing them with my staff. Our goal is providing superior customer care and we are so pleased to hear about your stay with us. Hope to have the pleasure of you joining us again soon.

Caleb S - General Manager.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had an opportunity to stay in the new wing of this hotel in the Finger Lakes region. The room was very quiet, tastefully decorated, and had some nice touches: lots of towels in the bathroom, regular refills of shower gel and shampoo, a holder for the TV remote control, and a lovely light coverlet/blanket for the bed instead of the usual heavy bedspread. The breakfast buffet was average but I noticed plastic wrap over the muffins: a good sanitary approach. All in all, the hotel is doing a great job of hosting visitors. I've been her many times over the years and it only keeps on getting better.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side of the building are quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank adrianer
Jamie S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and being one of our valuable loyal guest. My staff and I certainly appreciate your comments and will be shared for training purposes. If you come back and stay with us after the New Year, our breakfast section & presentation will be completely remodeled and redesigned to better service all our guest. Thank you again for you comments and staying with us at the Best Western Vineyard Inn & Suites.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Wife and I did a 2 nite stay. We reserved a king bed on the 2nd floor. At check in there were no king room left, I guess someone forgot to save a room for us. So we stay in a dobble queen. The person at the desk said she would leave a note and to check with mang. in tne AM. I cant recall her name but she was very nice and I comlement her. Also hot tub was not working. In the AM. I spoke with the Director of Operation Mr Caleb Scorsone and explained the problem from last nite, and there was note left.This man made a wrong A VERY BIG RIGHT. First a discount was applyed to the room for that nite. Then move us to a King Suite for the same price that our reservation were for and had the staff move luggage and bag to the new room. Mr. Scorsone went out of his way to make thing right. Hotel staff were very frendly & show concerned. I would like to thank the staff & Mr Scorsone for a very satisfying stay Ps. Caleb I will be back

Room Tip: Stay in a King suite
2  Thank Travleingmanf
Jamie S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. My staff and I take to heart all the comment our guest post. Our goal here at the Best Western Vineyard Inn and Suites is to provide superior customer service. I would like to thank you personally for letting my staff know of your situation and allowing us to make things right. We understand things can do wrong, but we also take pride and ownership to make things right. I look forward to hosting you again in the near future. Please contact the hotel directly next time, ask for me and I will personall take care of your stay and make sure your time with us is exceptional. Thank you once again!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I spent a Fall weekend at the Best Western Penn Yann for a quick getaway to visit the wineries/fall foliage etc. This is my 2nd time staying here and I very much enjoyed our stay. We had a King suite which was very spacious with comfy beds. My only gripe was that the bathroom is extremely small the door almost hits the toilet seat! For a room that size they probably should have enlarged the bathroom a bit.
The Best Western is conveniently located between Keuka and Seneca lake so there are many wineries to visit and only a half hour from Watkins Glen which offers a great State Park to go hiking and see the various falls!
I am in the travel industry and am very particular with hotels so I have to give this one a THUMBS UP and plan on visiting this property again in the near future! :)

1  Thank Deirdreanne

Thank for choosing Best Western Vineyard Inn & Suites for your stay. It was our pleasure having you here with us. We always love having others in the travel industry coming into the Finger Lakes region to visit with us. Your comments are most welcome and appreciated. I will personally look into the door situation for the bathrooms. Thank you for the THUMBS UP.