“Beautiful Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Penn Yan
The Fox Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 13 Penn Yan B&B and Inns
Polk, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful Stay”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Fox Inn Bed & Breakfast for our honeymoon. Wine country was awesome, but the Inn is what made our stay. The bed and breakfast had beautiful grounds to walk around. It offered a nice big front proch to sit on, a nice patio, and a little garden tucked away in the back. The inside had everything you needed for a nice relaxing stay including books to read, board games to play, and even a pool table. Our room was very clean and cozy. We really enjoyed the homemade breakfast the most!! Unlike any other b&b, this one gives you several wonderful breakfast choices. So you are not stuck with one meal that you may or may not like. Cliff and Michele were friendly and very helpful. They are knowledgable about the finger lakes and gave us many suggestions on things to do. My husband and I could not have asked for a more pleasant stay or warmer atmosphere. It was the perfect honeymoon!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed June 22, 2012

What a great place to stay!! Rented the two bedroom suite for a four person girls' trip, and really enjoyed the comfort and luxury of staying in this lovely B & B. Our rooms were beautifully furnished and had all of the comforts of home; bathroom (across the hall but that presented no problem) was quite luxurious with a wonderful shower. Breakfast - absolutely delicious, cooked to order with a wide choice of entree options. Additional features not found in all B & B - coffee/tea, etc. available all day; snacks in our rooms; a lovely gift of fresh cookies given at checkout; and a spacious porch and living areas for relaxing. The town of Penn Yan is a treasure, as is the Fox Inn and its gracious hosts.

Penfield, New York
Reviewed June 13, 2012

What a wonderful play to stay! I have stayed at The Fox Inn twice now and both times were exceptional! The hospitality, food, and facilities were just perfect!

Thanks to Cliff & MIchelle for being such wonderful hosts! I am sure to go back many times :)

South Seaville, New Jersey
Reviewed June 6, 2012

A great atmosphere for relaxing and entertainment. The staff is very welcoming and pleasant. I found it to be very home like. I was in Penn Yan for business and thought the B&B would be a nice change of pace from a hotel, I was right! Breakfast and coffee was yummy! The grounds and interior were very clean and pleasing, visually. I enjoyed shooting pool, browsing through old books, and playing basketball outside. The location is central to Main Street, providing access to many restuarants and bars that were within walking distance. I also enjoyed my early morning runs through the town, and along a scenic pathway that followed a small brook winding through the village. I hope to come back soon with my wife and friends to enjoy the wine. See you there soon!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Harry Fox room. This is the only room on the first floor, providing direct access t...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Dave S
clifforr, Owner at The Fox Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Thnaks Dave,

Michele & I are looking forward to greeting your wife and friends soon.

Cliff
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed June 3, 2012

The Fox Inn is beautifully restored and maintained. My friends and I enjoyed the many welcoming touches such as snacks in the room, beverages in the game room, and a variety of high end bath products in the updated bathroom. The breakfast was delicious as were the amazing cookies we were given when we checked out. We couldn't have asked for more!

Dear Imcderm,

I am glad you had a great experience with us and I am even happier you love my white chocolate chunk & cranbery cookies.

Please come again soon for another batch!

Michele
Rochester, New York
Reviewed May 31, 2012

A friend andI spent a second trip to Fox Inn and will go again. We found the inn absolutely decorated perfectly while very comfortable and homey. The locations is right inthemiddle of the finger lakes which is gorgeous with lots to do including countless wineries to try.
In the morning you are greeted with a fabulous breakfast you chose thenightbeforeandall included inthecost of the rooms. I can't say enough about theFox Inn and the two wonderful stays we have had to date so hurry and book, they fill up quickly and then sit backand enjoy.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Hi Susan,

Your decision to return with your friend is the best compliment we can receive.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Can't wait to see you again.

Cliff & Michele,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 12, 2012

At the end of April, my wife and I enjoyed a great long weekend holiday from Philadelphia to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We stayed at the Fox Inn B&B in the William Oliver Room. It was relaxing and were treated really well. We took full advantage of the hot tub, even invested in Mr. Bubbles! The owners were very knowledgable about where to go for wine tasting and where to get a good dinner. The breakfast was delicious and filling! We hope to go again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
La Belle Vie Bed & Breakfast
Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel
Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel
#1 of 9 in Watkins Glen

Been to The Fox Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!