“Cutest Shop Ever!”

Flour Shop Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Penn Yan
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I had never been here before up until last November, but everyone had said it was the cutest shop ever! It literally is! You walk in and it's a little cafe, but then you go up these little stairs to order your food and the staff was so friendly. I was heading home from school and thought it'd be a great idea to pick up something for my mom and I. So I ended up getting extremely good scones! Plus, if they have left overs, it's half off which I really liked.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Delicious salads, sandwiches, and soups! Several coffee drinks to choose from. I was very impressed!!! The paninis are delicious and the wide variety of baked goods are very impressive.

1  Thank EricRenteen
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Ive been married to my wonderful wife for eight years. I got cupcakes for her and all her co-workers and they all loved them. Hats off to the flour shop. Frisky Wine Tours

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

What a great little place for breakfast or lunch, or a coffee place to work quietly. Cinnamon Roll Saturday is the best (Maple Bacon roll, plus others!)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a cute little cafe near downtown Penn Yan, NY. I had chicken pesto and it was delicious. My friends had other sandwiches and soup, and they were also happy with there choices. There's also a nice selection of baked goods.