“Next to visiting family in Penn Yan - this is my favorite thing/place up there”

Seneca Farms Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Penn Yan
Levittown, PA
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We are lucky enough to have family that live right in Penn Yan, because if it wasn't for them, I would never have had the pleasure of Seneca Farms. Boy, do I love their chicken and fritters and their ice cream is to die for too.
My husband just was in that area and I begged him to bring me home some of their chicken (6 hours away from home) and he went out of his way to get me some and it was just as good as if I had been there myself.
I wish we had a Seneca Farms by us.

Corning, New York
“Simply awesome!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We found Seneca Farms when I was a college student and still make the hour drive several times a year for their amazing fried chicken and cornfritters but mostly for the homemade ice cream!! A little slice of wonderful situated on the beautiful Keuka Lake!!

Victor, ny
“Best fried chicken on planet. Corn fritters are fantastic.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Best fried chicken anywhere. Service is excellent and friendly. Outside pavilion is clean and a nice place to eat. Corn fritters which come with friend chicken are fantastic. Penn Yan is a great town. If you haven't been there, worth going for the Amish/Mennonite stores in area.
New Yorks Finger Lakes region is one of the premier scenic areas in the United States.
Keuka and Seneca Lakes are fantastic. There are many Amish/Mennonite stores in the area for
bulk foods at very reasonable prices. But, if you don't go for any other reason, Seneca Farms alone for fried chicken and ice cream is worth the trip.

2 Thank Don P
Penn Yan, New York
“best ice cream”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

worth going there for the home made ice cream.. too ad you can't get it during the winter.
foods are ok but don't order the mexican food...

Visited May 2012
Branchport, New York, United States
“Local favorite - More than Ice Cream!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Everyone in Yates County knows about Seneca Farms for lunch and dinner. Much more than just ice cream. Famous fried chicken and corn fritters. If it's nice weather eat outside in the pavilion or take it to go and eat lakeside at Indian Pines Park (just down the street). The ice cream is homemade - a little $$ but worth it.

Visited August 2012