“A gem in the Finger Lakes”

The Liberty Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 43 Restaurants in Penn Yan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Keuka Lake NY
“A gem in the Finger Lakes”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here a few times, and each time it gets better and better! We have tried several of the entrees and all have been excellent. The place is a bit short on ambiance, but makes up for it in quality of food. Prices are very reasonable, and although today so many places are going ala carte, they include a great tossed salad and bread with each meal. Don't let the building turn you off, it is a great little spot!! Don't miss it when in the Penn Yan area!

• Visited September 2013

naples fl
“So Good, We Went Back For More!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

What a nice hidden gem in Penn Yan. Found this place based on the reviews here and man were we ever pleased. I had the special chicken dish and my wife had a seafood special that was out of this world! Paired it with a nice bottle of local wine ($16) and we walked away very satisfied and happy. Even met the owner who served us our meal. Wonderful people, excellent food and reasonable prices, what more can you ask for? The chicken marsala just melts in your mouth, I highly recommend. So impressed we returned the next night and were "wowed" again. Thanks for a wonderful dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Don't let the outside fool you”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I took fellow trip advisor advice and decided we would try this restaurant. My husband was skeptic when we first arrived since it was a bar in front and the restaurant in the back. I had the melt in your mouth liver and onions and my husband had the ribeye. Hugh portions and cooked perfectly. He raved about the bread pudding he had and I also enjoyed the seafood bisque. Service outstanding. Husband was glad we ate dinner here! Only thing to mention-they don't take credit/debit cards although there is an ATM. Make sure to visit here if you want a good meal!

“Great food and service”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

The friendliest staff anywhere. They couldn't do enough to make our visit great. Good salads and everyone said their dressings tasted homemade. Scallops were delicious.

Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
“Small, nice, good food”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I didn't really care for the area it was in, but it was within walking distance of where we stayed. The food was excellent, and the locals were VERY friendly. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but don't let that scare you off. You'll be glad you tried this little gem.