“Used to be Great BUT what the Heck!!!???”
Review of Guida's Pizzeria

Guida's Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 48 Restaurants in Penfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I remembered Guida's wings to be my favorite anywhere. Haven't been there in a while so I thought I'd order some again....what a mistake. Talk about messing up and order. I specifically told the person 'in person' that I didn't want any breading on the wings -I hate breading on wings!....3 times I made it clear and that I also wanted a side of Buffalo hot sauce with my sweet&sour wings. The person clearly emphasized that I would only get breading if I specifically asked for it......Well guess what...When I got home I realized I got the breaded wings and NO hot sauce on the side. I was so pissed I threw them all out (after eating a couple, yuk) and after paying a healthy amount for them too. Man-o-man-oman, I can understand mistakes but when you make it that clear and they still mess it up GOOD GRIEF! I thought only Burger King could do that bad. I called them and they said they'd correct it or give me credit but at that point I already ate something else. I don't normally complain and just eat what is given to me but sometimes something just really erks me. I'll make my own wings from now on....very disappointing.

Reviewed April 2, 2011

I mistakenly wrote a good review of Guidas based on past experiences on another web site. I take it back. I'm currently digesting some of the worst pizza, and BY FAR THE WORST CHICKEN WINGS I"VE EVER EATEN ! ! ! ! Totally disgusting. This place is a riip off and I will never buy from them again. DO NOT GO TO GUIDAS ! ! ! ! ! ! Giuda's is like eating pizza and wings in California. It's gross and they are WAY TOO EXPENSIVE and nasty. Never again......NEVER! ! ! ! ! ! ! I'm not kidding either and have no gripes against them. The are the worst and I can't believe how bad. I had to force the phone away from my wife who was livid about the whole experience.

Reviewed November 19, 2010

I've never had a bad meal from Guida's. Excellent pizza. A tad on the pricey side, though.
I especially love their spinach artichoke twist!

Not many tables for eating in -- more of a take-out place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 5, 2008

Best pizza on the east side, hands down. We miss Tom & Nancy's over here, but we haven't gotten a pizza anywhere else since we tried Guida's.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 22, 2007

This is take out folks! But dont just get the pizza. Some of their subs will give you a coronary. Good menu and delivery

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook