“Good Food Cramped Table”
Review of T Bones Steakhouse - CLOSED

T Bones Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rochester, New York
“Good Food Cramped Table”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We went to Tbones with a group of 5 for my husbands birthday. The atmosphere is nice but the table we sat at was extremely small. My legs were touching the person sitting next to me we were so cramped. The food was good but not great and not worth the price. All of our steaks were cooked incorrectly, either under done or over cooked. My creme brule was cold that was extremely disappointing. For what we got for the price I wouldn't recommend it or return.

• Visited March 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best steakhouse in western NY”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Best Rib eye! We have been several times and they never disappoint. Their steaks are tender, juicy and mouth watering but it doesn't stop there they also make incredible seafood and pasta dishes as well as au gratin potatoes. Great wine and dessert selection too. They have an outdoor patio for seasonal dining that makes you feel like you are on vacation.

“romantic and fantastic”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I were hoping to find a new restaurant in Rochester and were really happy we stopped in here. He had a steak and I had the salmon. Both were amazing dishes and we felt very taken care of in the cozy atmosphere by the fireplace while we enjoyed a very nice bottle of wine. I could not have asked for a nicer experience all around. Looking forward to coming back and trying everything on the menu!

Palmyra, New York
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Visited restaurant twice. Had a delicious chicken salad for lunch. Was fresh and meat tender. Then visited for Valentine's Day and had Haddock French which was cooked to perfection. One of the best meals I have experienced. Friendly and fast service too in a relaxing, homey atmosphere. Perfect for a business lunch or special occasion dinner.

Rochester, New York
“Server was either inexperienced or inept”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

It pains me to write this, since we had a previous excellent experience here. This time, however, was completely different. We arrived about 5:45 to a mostly empty house and therefore expected prompt service. Problems arose right away when we noticed that everyone around us had bread on the table, but none was offered even after we had ordered our salads. When asked, bread was finally brought to our table. While the other tables appeared to be receiving attentive service, we noted that our server seemed to spend a lot of time talking with the hostess. We continually had to ask for water refills. When my veal parm arrived, I took one taste and immediately did not care for the sauce. When I told the server, her reply was "Well, that's how they make it here." Really? This is SATISFYING your customer?? In all my years of patronizing restaurants, this is the first and only time I've received such a nasty response.
Maybe the server was having an off night.

1 Thank BiffBiffman