“Another fine meal this local restaurant.”
Review of Caffe Regatta

Caffe Regatta
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Regatta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Pelham
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Pelham Stop on the Metro North New Haven Line.
Description: Allow Caffe Regatta's Chef/Proprietor, Anthony Labriola, to prepare an exceptional meal with his Mediterranean influences for you and your guest. In addition to our delicious lunch and dinner selections, we serve over 25 premium wines by the glass. And don't forget, that every Tuesday is BYOB night at the Regatta. Delicious cuisine, prepared with detail, professional wait staff, and friendly courteous service have made Caffe Regatta a choice location for those seeking an excellent dining experience. We appreciate your interest in our restaurant and we look forward to having you as our guest.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I believe this is the fourth time my wife and I have dined here. Their food and service is consistently good and their prices are very reasonable.

We started with their delicious house Malbec. Rich bodied and smooth.

We shared the fried calimari which was prepares to perfection, hot, crisp, with two varieties is sauce. A spicey red and mayo based. Large portion definitely enough for two. Then the arugula salad with pecans and cheese with a very nice dressing. Again, enough for two.

My wife always orders the salmon cooked medium. A small portion over mashed potatoes but very tasty. I ordered the special turbot fish over mash potatoes with chunks of lobster. Again, small piece of fish but delicious. Moist. Fresh.

We dared to share the double chocolate brownie with vanilla gelato. Chocolate with chocolate chips. A perfect end to a delicious meal.

We had the same server as in the past who was knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. This was a Saturday nite at 8:00 so the place was packed and there were two parties of about ten each. So, the noise level was above out comfort zone until one party left. They should consider soundproof tiles for the ceiling. But this is a local place with a true neighborhood feeling and the noise does add ambiance. The bar also has a couple TVs.

There is a huge municipal parking lot around the corner if no street parking is available.

Overall, a nice, authentic, local restaurant that is consistently good.

Try it, you'll like it!

1  Thank Boxter98

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This is the first time my husband & I & our friends had dinner at Caffe Regatta. My husband had the Capelinni w/sausage & broccoli rabe, I had scallops & our friends had a pork dish & stuffed Cod. We all agreed our meals couldn't have been better. We also had a bottle of red wine & dessert which were excellent. Without a doubt all 4 of us will be going back to this excellent local Restaurant.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

While dining at cafe regatta, I continuously kept asking my friends, what's next? From the moment we stepped in till the moment we left we were impressed with every element of our dining experience. Our appetizers, flatbread delicata and the sweet potato soup, left our mouths tingling with excitement as both had layers of flavors that harmoniously blended. We looked at each other and thought, "Wow,what's next?" The entrees were even better. The table was decorated with succulent cuts of hanger steak and veal chop cooked to perfection and a colorful black linguini pasta with chorizo that was as colorful as it was flavorful. Every bite we took we repeated every gourmands favorite dinner phrase, "Mmm!" As stuffed as we were, we plunged into a dessert. This toothsome dessert had that same element of delicate flavor layering that settled on the taste buds like notes from an orchestra. The servers clear every round with promptness and the courses followed each other with the best timing. When we finished everything we again asked each other, "What's the next thing we are going to order on our next visit?"

1  Thank DCM30
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Tried Caffe Regatta on Savored.com and was not disappointed. The ambiance was very pleasant, the food, especially the fish, was fresh and well presented, the service - very good, the portions - large and prices - fair for what you got.

1  Thank Dolores P
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Growing up in the area I had passed this place 1000's of times but never went in. After seeing a groupon for it, I thought why not.
Service was excellent, food was super yummy and with the groupon it was beyond a value!
Saw one bad review on here and I am not sure what must have happened as using my groupon I had no problem.

2  Thank Cathrab28