“After passing by 1000 times, I finally went in and it was well worth it!”
Review of Caffe Regatta

Caffe Regatta
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Pelham
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Pelham Stop on the Metro North New Haven Line.
Description: Allow Caffe Regatta's Chef/Proprietor, Anthony Labriola, to prepare an exceptional meal with his Mediterranean influences for you and your guest. In addition to our delicious lunch and dinner selections, we serve over 25 premium wines by the glass. And don't forget, that every Tuesday is BYOB night at the Regatta. Delicious cuisine, prepared with detail, professional wait staff, and friendly courteous service have made Caffe Regatta a choice location for those seeking an excellent dining experience. We appreciate your interest in our restaurant and we look forward to having you as our guest.
“After passing by 1000 times, I finally went in and it was well worth it!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Growing up in the area I had passed this place 1000's of times but never went in. After seeing a groupon for it, I thought why not.
Service was excellent, food was super yummy and with the groupon it was beyond a value!
Saw one bad review on here and I am not sure what must have happened as using my groupon I had no problem.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Cathrab28

Pelham, New York
“Good place to meet friends”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Whether you're ordering a full meal or meeting friends for drinks, Regatta is a keeper. The menu is diverse -- particularly for a fish restaurant -- the food is good, and the service is pleasant.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank JMS18
Scarsdale, NY
“Scammed”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food was mediocre. We went on Groupon, and were presented with a bill for $94.00, when the menu prices added up to $73.00. Had to pay tax& tip on this amount in cash. I put a full account on Yelp. Caveat Emptor.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank amlmd
White Plains, New York
“Very good......but,”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

another on my list (this must NOT bother others) of price vs value restaurants. I guess the populace today is used to getting 48 ounces of ice cream for the price they used to pay for 64 ounces (they probably don't even remember when ice cream came in a half gallon), so it must be me. At any rate, perhaps in another 20 years, I'll get used to this. Nah, don't think so.

As to the restaurant itself, it earns high marks. Drinks were excellent, in fact Vincent made me a whiskey sour that was light years above all the other whiskey sours I've been getting lately. The service was excellent as well, and the quality of the food? Outstanding. The calamari were fresh and delicate, and the mussels? I can't remember having mussels like this - perfectly cooked in a cream and tomato broth with chunks of chorizo. Absolutely outstanding.

The entrees were deemed good (not take home portions, which I guess is the M/O these days), and my lobster cocktail was good, but again, a very small portion for the price ($25.).

The molten chocolate cake was also outstanding and actually enough for two to share.

Overall, if you are lucky enough to be in walking distance of this restaurant, then I'm sure you've already been. If you have to drive here, then do it. If I can overlook portions of food for the price (which I can't), I have to admit, there are quite a bevy of very good restaurants in lower Westchester at the current time.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

Anyone remember Harrald's? Now there was a restaurant to my taste.

• Visited August 2013
MAHOPAC
“Terrific Seafood Restaurant”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The food was outstanding and service was great. Everyone said that they really enjoyed their meals there. I had the trout which was absolutely delicious. I thought that the prices are reasonable. The
restaurant is well located between the Pelham train station and playhouse. So put this restaurant on your list if you are near Pelham.

• Visited August 2013