“Nice place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Went for food & drinks. The atmosphere was dark and after looking around maybe that is on purpose as it definitely needs to be updated. As far as the food, no complaints. You get a good meal and good service and that is what is important.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Just wanted to set the record straight that the guy who was hugely disappointed in October 2012 must of been eating someplace else. The food at Taormina II is always so delicious, never had a bad plate. Staff is very good and always on top of everything. Besides they do not have outside dinning, never did. You need a special permit which Peekskill does not give out so easily.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good meal for a very good price, especially the dinner specials. My dish was excellent. Everyone in group happy.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We were recently here on a Tuesday night. On Tuesdays, they offer a Prix Fixe menu for $25. It includes a glass of wine, appetizer, main course and a dessert. Not a bad deal. I enjoyed the appetizer (stuffed artichokes) the main course (chicken parm) was ok.

The waitress was very friendly, the food was good so I would rate this better than average.

As for the Prix Fixe, they only take cash. And you can't use any coupons or gift cards (which was a little strange). I had a gift certificate and couldn't use it.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I had my daughter's 50th birthday party at TAORMINA'S there were over 40 people there and I heard no complaints about the food. I enjoyed the talapia, chicken and the salad. The staff was great especially Kelly who took care of my grandson who has a few food allergies. We had a great time. I live in PA now but I had visited TAORMINA RESTAURANT many times when I lived in the Westchester county area. I always had a good meal. I am very happy I put my trust in this restaurant it came through with flying colors.......Thank you Kelly.