“Great space, good food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hudson Avenue
Transit: Metro North Railroad- Hudson Line-Peekskill, NY
Description: The Peekskill Brewery is a restaurant and brewpub located on the Riverfront Green in Peekskill, NY. PB's lineup of beers consist of CREAM Ale, Hop Common, Old Wagon Ale and VB Stout- plus seasonal favorites such as Sally Sweeney Stout and Rosemary's Baby. Guest draughts and a variety of bottled beers from the finest craft breweries are also offered. Don't miss the collection of single malt Scotches and well-crafted wine list. Both the dining room and pub serve a gastropub menu sourced with seasonal and local ingredients. Listen up for Chef's short menu from your server- it rotates frequently to keep it fresh and fierce.
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Bar on the ground floor, elevator to 2nd floor restaurant and to 3rd floor event space. The restaurant is open and airy, though could be a bit noisy, with a view to the bar downstairs. All the beers have been good so far. Waitstaff is very friendly. Veggie burger was excellent. Wings were oversized and not easy to eat for some reason.
Hoping the rest of the riverfront will catch up with the PB.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I recently celebrated a Birthday with 17 friends at the Peekskill Brewery. I first checked out the venue with my husband and asked to speak with the event coordinator. I knew it was a small dinner and not a big event, but just wanted a few pointers like table space, ordering appetizers ahead of time, and best time on a Friday night to come. Lauren met us during our delicious dinner and was very helpful.
She was easy going, helpful, knowledgeable, and very nice to work with. A nice corner area was reserved for us and when 19 or so people showed up instead of the 15, the staff quickly accomodated without a hitch. The appetizers were brought out at the perfect time....the cornbread and wings were fantastic, as were (on Lauren's advice) the pickled vegetables. We pulled a fast one on the staff by switching seats (not deliberate!) but they took it in stride bringing our entrees, again, at the perfect time. Everyone was impressed with the service, the space, the food, and the brew, of course! The Liger is one of the best rye lagers I have ever enjoyed (and I've enjoyed quite a few!) . We will be back either together or separately.....but we will return soon! Bravo to the Peekskill Brewery for making my birthday dinner a great one!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I'm actually not a beer drinker, so I can't rate that. But the food my family and I had was very good. I had the grilled cheese and apple sandwich, which had great flavor. But it was VERY greasy. The restaurant space was very airy, open and light. Good for families, even with kids.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stopped in to try some brew. The beer is excellant and there is a wide variety of styles. Price for a pint is about average. Growlers to go are a bit expensive compared to other brewerys I have gone to. $15 for a burger is steep. Staff was very accomodating and friendly. Samples were given upon request.. Location was good except for commuter trains going by.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Hands Down...the best Ruben sandwich I've ever had! The homemade sauerkraut and bread was AMAZING...just melted in my mouth. The mustard was so grainy and delicious. I couldn't stop eating it. The Peekskill IPA is just so yummy! They should start to push it throughout restaurants in Southern Westchester....I don't see it anywhere and it's too good to keep hidden! You won't be let down here!