“Great live music & great wine!”
Review of 12 Grapes

12 Grapes
Ranked #14 of 80 Restaurants in Peekskill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: NEW CHEF as of Sept 2013. Diverse, New American menu features appetizers such as Satay Chicken, Steamed Clams, Shanghai Eggrolls and more. Fresh, house-made pastas include Pappardelle with Meat Ragu and Mushroom Ravioli. Entrees like Pacific Rim Chicken, Grilled Salmon with Maple-honey Glaze, house-smoked Baby Back Ribs and Bordeaux Burger are Chef specialties. Wed & Thurs: $15 two-course Weekday Dinner Deal Wed-Fri: Bar SpecialsSunday Brunch: Frittatas, Fresh-baked Scones, Brioche French Toast & more.Bar features 12 red and 12 white wines by the glass, an extensive wine list, plus beer and specialty cocktails. World-class live music 5 nights a week. Awards: 5-time Best of Westchester Winner: "Best New Live Music Spot", "Best Place for a Date Night", "Best Wine Bar". Wine Enthusiast "Award of Distinction".Catering and private parties available. Reservations recommended.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

So nice to find a place for "middle-age" folks to go out & hear great live music and enjoy good food!!!
We have a hard time finding venues to dance & dine that have a casual but more upscale atmosphere.
We love the different types of music available on different nights.

1  Thank Cynhoff

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I discovered this gem of a restaurant when my girlfriend took me there a few years ago...and walking through the doors I immediately knew why. The warm greeting from the owner and the easy attitude, combined with delicious aromas and a varied menu made me feel immediately at home. The music the first night was folk...but I quickly learned this was a haven for musicians of all styles and genres. The stage is at the back end, combined with a small dance floor and as the evening wore on, more and more people filled that floor. There was a lot of laughter and comraderie. Since then I've been back regularly...the menu is not too limited yet not too crazy...I went for the Tuna Tartare...but have had other entrees since...it is all good and reasonably priced. The wine selection is to die for---it's HUGE, and the bartenders and owners are knowledgeable and gave me a little in vinos veritas education...Yes, it's in Peekskill...but it's well worth the trip.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have been there several times for the entertainment. I always found the drinks to be overpriced but I would have one and enjoy the entertainment. My family decided to take me there for dinner on a not so busy night. I found out they drinks are not the only thing overpriced..the food is also and is not worthy of the prices they are charging! The shrimp scampi had way too much garlic! They got my daughter salad order wrong and the soup was way to sweet. None of us finished our food. When I went to the woman's bathroom I notice there was no toilet tissue in there at all! The place was empty compared to other times I have been there! When I spoke to one of the owners about my experience she was not apologetic at all! I find that both of the owners are greedy and are only concerned about money. Hence the outrageous NYC prices in Peekskill.

1  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Amazing food - every time! From the appetizers to the desserts there is real creativity on the menu with flavors that never disappoint.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

They have live music many nights of the week with a nominal cover charge (usually $5.) Small stage for the bands and little dance floor. The staff are all really friendly, the music is first rate, also nice comfortable atmosphere. Really a nice night out!