“Great Setting”
Review of Raphael Winery

Raphael Winery
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Peconic
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This winery has a Tuscany setting and is beautiful. This is actually one of the nicer wineries in the region. My husband and I visited the winery on a late afternoon. It's a great place to relax and enjoy your wine. I am a fan of white wines, so I only tasted a few the whites. My favorite was the Sauvignon blanc..

Reviewed May 7, 2012

I wish I could plan my wedding here, but it's to expensive. It looks like it's right out of Italy. the ambiance is stunning and the wine is very good.

2  Thank Elizabeth C
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We visited Raphael winery during our stay in wine country,and were not too crazy about the place The place itself is very lavish and pretty,but the tasting is very overpriced and the amount they give during the tasting is very ,very small,and wines are not that great .It is a pretty place ,but very expensive.There are plenty other vineyards around it where you can get much more for your money.

1  Thank bellamed
Reviewed April 9, 2010

If you have a free afternoon I would highly recommend visiting the Raphael Winery. It is a beautiful Italian inspired property and features some very interesting wines. I recommend the 2002 First Label Merlot and the 2008 La Fontana. If you enjoy exceptionally smooth, balanced, reds La Fontana may be a favorite of yours. The merlot was surprisingly complex and smoky. The Rosso and Sauvignon Blanc were very disappointing, I cannot recommend any of the white wines. Overall, it is a beautiful place to spend an afternoon!

1  Thank Iwouldratherdrive
Reviewed March 23, 2010

This place is one of the nicer wineries on the North Fork. Its in a Tuscan Farm House-style building. The wines are OK...we weren't crazy about the ones we tried, but the experience was enjoyable. Definitely recommend it!